• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Don't really have problem with what kap did. Like it or not he has a right to protest. You can argue he shouldn't have done it at a game but that's about it. If he gets blacklisted over this thats bullshit.

Kaep's completely right

He has every right to be mad and take the actions he did. My belief is though he is doing this for an entirely different and wrong reason. All reports this off season have been how bad he has looked, having a dead arm and having issues with the NIners front office. I feel he is doing this to try and force the Niners hand, release him and if no one signs him he can say he is being out casted from the league because of it.

Remember this gem from last year:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/27/kaepernick-apologizes-for-houston-storm-tweet/

Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed

RBH

Falcons first-round pick S Keanu Neal reportedly needs surgery, will miss 3-5 weeks with knee injury
OMFG.gif

Cq3vYTaWIAAg9WG.jpg

Gonna be that type of day in Panthers Nation

Cam did lookeded terrible last night, the whole offense did. It's not time to say the sky is falling but it does make me a bit concerned going into Denver.

Defensively, front 7 still looks amazing and the secondary did alright while Attractive Jimmy was in the game. Brady picked on them tho

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He has every right to be mad and take the actions he did. My belief is though he is doing this for an entirely different and wrong reason. All reports this off season have been how bad he has looked, having a dead arm and having issues with the NIners front office. I feel he is doing this to try and force the Niners hand, release him and if no one signs him he can say he is being out casted from the league because of it.

Remember this gem from last year:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/27/kaepernick-apologizes-for-houston-storm-tweet/

Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed

Is Mahmoud Abdul Rauf retroactively vindicated?

Kaep's intentions do seem somewhat questionable in light of his off-season antics. I would also think that the starting quarterback would be able to get other individuals to participate in his protest if that's really where he was coming from.

DominoKid

Cq3vYTaWIAAg9WG.jpg

Cam did lookeded terrible last night, the whole offense did. It's not time to say the sky is falling but it does make me a bit concerned going into Denver.

Defensively, front 7 still looks amazing and the secondary did alright while Attractive Jimmy was in the game. Brady picked on them tho

Damn Panther Nation still on that conditional love for Cam. I figured he had finally gotten past that point with the fan base.

Crisco

Banned
Cq3vYTaWIAAg9WG.jpg

Our fan base is so fucking dumb.

Yanet dating a professional gamer is one of the bigger shock twists ever.

Apparently duke is loaded if nothing else

Damn Panther Nation still on that conditional love for Cam. I figured he had finally gotten past that point with the fan base.

Nah as long as his skin is brown and he celebrates when he scores, there are segments of this fanbase that will NEVER like Cam Newton.

They tolerate him when he's giving the Panthers wins but watch how quickly they turn on him when he has one bad day.

I'd say most now have gotten past that though

It's honestly an inspiration.

Just work hard at your craft, put in thousands of hours on the sticks, and you too could be good enough at League of Legends that you could make enough money to convince a large-bottomed Mexican television personality to fall in love with you and move with you to New York.

Positive twist time!

As shitty as some of Cam's decisions and throws were last night, it's clear that he's improved on "afterthought" throws:the short/intermediate, easy passes that he used to just very casually (lazily) throw without much care.

Apparently someone got in his ear and told him that missing those is a very cheap way to kill drives and your completion percentage.

Bessy67

I feel like it's time to just give the QBs the red practice jerseys. It seems like most contact is a personal foul anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom