• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

To peace in our time.
yLmu9oE.jpg

Line_HTX

Only KFC in Japan is acceptable. The rest is fucking garbage as Shiet.

I move? No, you move! You don't get to sit there like you hog the lane, Gramps. Let them pass through and then you'll be back in no time. It's not difficult and safer you egotistic hag.

*Ridge Racer Type 4 Time Attack* "Mah Grandma can drive faster than that! GIT with da program!"

Bread

Banned
The Breadstream empire posts record profits every quarter. We're in the money!!!! The money is safe at home hidden somewhere secret under my bed so don't you worry, we have the funds to compete and we are here to stay!

Line_HTX

This is exactly what David Carr said at halftime on Thursday. Same thing happened to him, was fine that day, but the next day he couldn't get out of bed and they found something and had to sit out a few games.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Felt like Romo should have retired after last year. He is so broken down physically this is really sad to see. And you know hes going to try to come back as soon as possible, like trying to play week 1 soon as possible.

Mindlog

Everything I come up with has the word break and that's not cool.
I hope Romo can heal up and retire on his own terms. That is some rough luck with injury.

RBH

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Tony Romo broke a bone in his back, but did not rule the quarterback out for the season opener against the New York Giants. Romo hurt his back in the third play of Thursday's preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks.

Tankard

It's exciting to see if Dak pre-season will carry over to the real games.
I remember Bortles rookie pre-season, he was awesome and people wanted Gus Bradley's head for not starting him, he started week 4 and sucked all throughout season, sometimes it just takes time.

In fairness with this most recent injury, probably every QB would have come away injured getting sandwiched by a 260lb + man the way he did.

It's not the first time he's broken his back, just like the Week 1 shoulder break wasn't his first shoulder break. It's hard to say it'll be his last at this point unless he retires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom