• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the swim move from Vernon (#54)on Ryan Clady. He abused Clady all night.

giphy.gif

Vernon's been disruptive all preseason.

Eli underthrew this ball because of pressure in his face but man...Cruz ran a nice route to beat Skrine and get open. Should have been a big play.

cruzpng-12334f667031d58a.png

Yard work is hard yo.

Now I remember why I pay people to do this shit.

It's easy man, i used to pay, but shit got expensive, now every season, air filter, spark plugs, gas, oil, and gas mixture,to keep the engine, cost less than one cutting...5gallons of gas last the entire season..

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The talent is there.. But lack a lot of experience obviously. I think they can win the conference still with the talent they have been recruiting.

I have them winning 10 games and dropping three (Oklahoma, Wisconsin (that home field advantage at night with folks from Milwaukee being all loaded up.. It's not going to be easy), and Michigan) worst to winning the division and conference at best.

They have two weeks of warm-ups with Bowling Green and Tulsa.. And then Squicken's University 1 at week 3. If they win that, they can beat anyone on the schedule.

I have them winning 10 games and dropping three (Oklahoma, Wisconsin (that home field advantage at night with folks from Milwaukee being all loaded up.. It's not going to be easy), and Michigan) worst to winning the division and conference at best.

dropping three (Michigan)

Fuck off, floy. You're now on the bottom of the list of Buckeye fans, after gotor!

BigAT

Nick Youssef ‏@NickYoussef
Florida makes way more sense if you imagine the whole state as one big Greyhound bus station without a roof.

bionic77

It's easy man, i used to pay, but shit got expensive, now every season, air filter, spark plugs, gas, oil, and gas mixture,to keep the engine, cost less than one cutting...5gallons of gas last the entire season..
Cutting the grass ain't yard work. That is like a nice walk around your house.

I was raking grass clippings, trimming shit (with giant scissors, I need to get a real trimmer) and pulling weeds for 2 hours. Weeds are probably the worst for tall people.

He left the program so fucked after he left because he recruited entitled criminals.
His last class was a top 25 class even with his heart attacks and the uncertainty.. The class was still in the top 25 ffs

Be more upset with Foley being a dumbfuck by hiring Muschamp rather than the guy who got your shit program out of the basement and playing third fiddle to Miami and FSU Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Fuck off, floy. You're now on the bottom of the list of Buckeye fans, after gotor!

Dammit Floy! Given this new information I gotta drop you down in Browns gaf rankings.
This brings me no pleasure pleighboi !
Listen you basic bitches.. I said lose three games or WIN the conference. Read the whole thing and yes Michigan can beat Ohio State due to the rate of turnover and inexperience.

Has he finally bottomed out?

smh Floy. :(
Pls.. Ignore them Kave.. I'm still going strong.

Actually just moving him behind blank spots at this point. Any new member is automatically in front of Floy. He's pretty much in the negatives, Floy has ways to climb back up!

Not true.. Adam has said he is the supreme bottom of Browns-GAF

You people need to back off my OSU bro Floyd!
Thank you friend

Cutting the grass ain't yard work. That is like a nice walk around your house.

I was raking grass clippings, trimming shit (with giant scissors, I need to get a real trimmer) and pulling weeds for 2 hours. Weeds are probably the worst for tall people.

I don't pull weeds, and I don't trim shit with scissors, I got a nice hedge trimmer for trimming stuff and for my weeds i got none, I put those white pebbles around the flowers in the front yard...fuck weeds...

Buy a damn hedge trimmer lol...
http://www.homedepot.com/b/Outdoors...t-Trimmers-Edgers-Hedge-Trimmers/N-5yc1vZbx9r

His last class was a top 25 class even with his heart attacks and the uncertainty.. The class was still in the top 25 ffs

Be more upset with Foley being a dumbfuck by hiring Muschamp rather than the guy who got your shit program out of the basement and playing third fiddle to Miami and FSU Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Listen you basic bitches.. I said lose three games or WIN the conference. Read the whole thing and yes Michigan can beat Ohio State due to the rate of turnover and inexperience.

Pls.. Ignore them Kave.. I'm still going strong.

Not true.. Adam has said he is the supreme bottom of Browns-GAF

Thank you friend
We're back now

bionic77

I don't pull weeds, and I don't trim shit with scissors, I got a nice hedge trimmer for trimming stuff and for my weeds i got none, I put those white pebbles around the flowers in the front yard...fuck weeds...

Buy a damn hedge trimmer lol...
http://www.homedepot.com/b/Outdoors...t-Trimmers-Edgers-Hedge-Trimmers/N-5yc1vZbx9r
We have a dude who does all this shit and puts fresh mulch down with some horrible weed killer that keeps shit good for the whole year. But I use him every other year and I always think it is a good exercise to use giant scissors to cut down trees and hedges and shit. And the weeds come back near the end of the 2nd summer. Not horrible but enough that I need to keep on top of it. I feel horrible for the guy because he works out in the summer for 2 days by himself and we don't pay him a ton either. I do always think I should have gotten a trimmer at the end of the year. Maybe next year...

I think my father was most happy about having a son so he wouldn't have to do yard work anymore. I loathed him for it but in the end I think it was really good for me. Plus he gave me five dollars.

If you're hiring a guy to do the outside work for you while having a son that's old enough sitting on his ass you're doing it wrong IMO.

bionic77

I think my father was most happy about having a son so he wouldn't have to do yard work anymore. I loathed him for it but in the end I think it was really good for me. Plus he gave me five dollars.

If you're hiring a guy to do the outside work for you while having a son that's old enough sitting on his ass you're doing it wrong IMO.
Sons are indeed good for this.

But my son is 5 and I can't trust him with a lawn mower or anything else sharper than kids scissors.

Man I am tired. Going to sleep. Go Steelers. Fuck the Pats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom