• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up with this Teddy news. Jesus, that's awful. Sorry, Vikes-GAF.
I prefer my rival quarterbacks to have their careers die on the field in a hilarious fashion and not like this. Second one this week....

Sorry slo.

Dude had to be in agonizing pain to get sedated for an mri. I feel so bad for the dude I really hope he comes back from this.
It's structural, so as long as it was a clean break (and if anything, the problem seems to be that it was too clean...) science can probably rebuild him.

Rehab will be a bitch (is it ever not?), and psychologically... can you imagine planting on that thing after it's healed? God damn.

Just catching up with this Teddy news. Jesus, that's awful. Sorry, Vikes-GAF.

It's structural, so as long as it was a clean break (and if anything, the problem seems to be that it was too clean...) science can probably rebuild him.

Rehab will be a bitch (is it ever not?), and psychologically... can you imagine planting on that thing after it's healed? God damn.

As little as anyone should ever look to AP for guidance/advice, he is the expert when it comes to coming back from ACLs.

Crisco

Banned
So......Panthers are looking Trevor Siemian, Blaine Gabbert and whatever corpse they dust off to start in Minnesota for Weeks 1-3.

Start the morning off by walking out of my office lobby to the sight of a morbidly obese homeless woman buck naked changing in public.

End the day with confirmation that your QB ded.

Great day. Super solid.

I haven't got the impression that Teddy is in a serious health crisis, just that everyone is fearing the worst about his career given the (apparent) gruesomeness of the injury. FWIW.

MechDX

Marinated a couple pork loins in some teriyaki and garlic last night. Made some mashed poatatoes with gravy and some sweet corn to go with it for dinner.

Anyone other that Chris interested?

Marinated a couple pork loins in some teriyaki and garlic last night. Made some mashed poatatoes with gravy and some sweet corn to go with it for dinner.

Anyone other that Chris interested?

Make sure to bring down this week's Macy's catalog for Trejo, even if chained in a garage he needs some form of booty along with food/water to survive.

LEGIT RAPOPORT ACCOUNT

Ian Rapoport Verified account
‏@RapSheet Ian Rapoport Retweeted Colleen Kelly
Officially, the medical word was “dislocated knee.” That is the working hypothesis now.

You mean Espeon playing with one of the best players in the world rn? Lol

I sucked and gave up that 1st goal tho :(. First game of the day fuckery.
Haha yeah exactly! You guys won though so it's all good.

I finally got to Rising Star, feels good man.

Please remember us when you win RLCS 2. :)

rando14

LEGIT RAPOPORT ACCOUNT

Ian Rapoport Verified account
‏@RapSheet Ian Rapoport Retweeted Colleen Kelly
Officially, the medical word was “dislocated knee.” That is the working hypothesis now.

Whoa if it's actually a dislocated knee, that's actually a legit surgical emergency. It means he likely wrecked multiple ligaments and is at serious neural and hemodynamic risk if there was any damage to the popliteal vessels/peroneal nerve...

*prays

FTF

Holy shit just catching up on the Teddy news. That's horrible and hope he's ok and can recover. Reading all those tweets, fuck.

Whoa if it's actually a dislocated knee, that's actually a legit surgical emergency. It means he likely wrecked multiple ligaments and is at serious neural and hemodynamic risk if there was any damage to the popliteal vessels/peroneal nerve...

*prays

Could very well be career ending with ease. If he is lucky he could continue on as a quality backup, but unless his recovery and physical therapy work miracles he may never be a starter again.

KingBroly

Banned
I hope it's not career ending. I'm not a Vikings fan, but man it's horrible to see someone like that possibly get their career ruined.

CrJOdvKW8AEToV-.jpg

Damn...

Jesus.. that injury.

This is what we are missing. It's almost September.

#BringBackTheSnark
I don't think its happening friend.

Okay, that beat Ez by a hair.. I actually laughed out loud.

They not only add, they multiply.
DM.. Gata owns us now friend. Bread took the company public. What are we gonna do?

*prays

Wow my sister-in-law dislocated her knee. Didn't know it could be that serious. She didn't tear anything though, it just popped out.

It's been like two years though and she's not fully recovered (partly her fault) but it can pop out again at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom