• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Slo I would have given you jameill showers for a first. I'm shocked they couldn't do better for a 1st round pick.

Beach

There aren't 20 better QBs than Bradford

I think

But you guys are crazy

Whos the biggest threat to take away the second wildcard spot away from the Vikings?
The Falcons, Saints, Redskins? Pls

Vikings GM says other teams have made laughable QB trade requests

“The one thing that I will not do — and I promise you this — is put our organization in a situation where it’s going to inhibit us or hurt us going into the future,” Spielman said, via USA Today. “By that, I mean people are asking for some crazy things. People think that you are desperate, and we are not going to do something that in my estimation, and talking with Coach Zim (Mike Zimmer) and our ownership, that puts us in a situation where we jeopardize the future of this franchise.”

What the hell were other teams asking for that could be called crazy when this is the deal they go with?

fep

Wow if that 4th can become a third or even a 2nd... I love that we might get something on the 'if' of Bradford playing decent/not getting injured lol.

Howie did some batman shit on his year off.

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
#Vikings called the #Chiefs about Nick Foles, had eyes on some #Ravens backups. Found a Sam Bradford deal much more to their liking.

LOL at them even considering Nick Foles. I would trade my whole draft to not have to watch him QB my team.

effzee

I really don't like this deal if Chase is going to start.

With Sam starting and with Romo hurt, I had some hope for the playoffs but now I'm expecting a 3 pretty 4 win season.

Fucking hell. To do this days before the season sucks all the life out.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Did I just read this correctly? Philly gets a 1st rounder next year because they found the one team stupid enough to trade for whatever body parts Sam Bradford hasn't shattered yet?

tumblr_m928w2ykuT1r9kmjj.gif

Interesting note from Dave Spadaro: "Now, it seems, Wentz is just a healthy CT scan away from, potentially, starting the opener on Sept 11"

As a Vikes fan I am torn.

Pros:
1. Bradford is just about as good as was possible to fill this gap. He really isn't a long range threat to Teddy, starter material (not top tier obviously), really no one the vikes could get for a 1st round who would be better.

Are you saying Teddy is a top-tier QB?

Take of the goggles buddy. Bradford is just as good as Bridgewater(mediocre).

I really don't like this deal if Chase is going to start.

With Sam starting and with Romo huetc, I had some hope for the playoffs but now I'm expecting a 3 pretty 4 win season.

Fucking hell. To do this days before the season sucks all the life out.

This is what I'm trying to get across.

yeah, the eagles are set up well for 2017 or 2018, but this is going to be painful for anyone interested in watching decent football this season.

Season ticket holders have to be apoplectic.

squicken

Chase Daniel is terrible. Wentz needs to start ASAP. I've thought that all along. And for a guy who sucks, Bradford keeps making a lot of money and bringing in a lot of value on trades

Still shocked this happened lol.

Peps posts could have been better :/ was hoping he would really try and rub it in. The pettyness level was not to my liking

Bronx-Man

Banned
Chase Daniel is terrible. Wentz needs to start ASAP. I've thought that all along. And for a guy who sucks, Bradford keeps making a lot of money and bringing in a lot of value on trades
I just don't get it. Dude hasn't played a full season since he was drafted.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Are you saying Teddy is a top-tier QB?

Take of the goggles buddy. Bradford is just as good as Bridgewater(mediocre).

There was at least -some- upside with Teddy. He still had time to develop. Sam Bradford is old and terrible and never healthy. And hes not even as good as Teddy.

Line_HTX

Fucking seriously. He is just shy of Jamarcus Russell level of robbery.

There was at least -some- upside with Teddy. He still had time to develop. Sam Bradford is old and terrible and never healthy. And hes not even as good as Teddy.

28 is old now? Jesus dude just stop. Bradford was basically the same as Teddy last year in a much worse situation. He will do much better with the vikes.

Beach

Come on now. Even with his subpar stats of averaging 14 TDs and 11 Ints a year have you watched him play? The Vikings passing game was hard to stomach everytime I had the chance to watch. Imagine if Diggs didn't go off last year. Bradford will do better than Teddy did last year. I don't think there's that much of a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom