• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Who's got it better than us?

giphy.gif

Giants have two more for cutdown. I'm curious who's gonna get the axe. At least one linebacker I'd imagine and an RB. (Herzlich/Sheppard and Rainey? Or is Williams getting the boot and we're keeping 5 backs?)

FTF

I really feel in my heart that Dak vs Wentz is this generation's Brady vs Manning. Can't wait for 10/30.

lol I doubt it, may never get 2 as great as them at the same time again (or for a loooong time). Closest we have currently is Rodgers vs. Cam I guess? Luck vs Wilson maybe?

lol I doubt it, may never get 2 as great as them at the same time again (or for a loooong time). Closest we have currently is Rodgers vs. Cam I guess? Luck vs Wilson maybe?
Lol que?

its Wilson vs Cam in terms of rivalry.

Luck is just... Idk..... Who is his rival?

I don't pay much attention to Green Bay's offensive line but this seems like a big surprise to me. I'd have to imagine the Patriots would be interested in him with their injuries at guard.

What the actual fuck?!

Unless he did use racial slurs against a teammate(s), there's no reason to cut him. I'm legit shook right now at this.

Andre Williams waived
Will Johnson on IR

Rainey's ST involvement likely got him the spot. The loss of Johnson hurts. Only decent blocker.

I have to believe they're looking at a traditional blocking FB. I know it's not a big part of the offense but with with the TE's...I think the Jets just released a pretty good one, no?

Colasante

Patriots release last year's 3rd round pick Geneo Grissom. I didn't really understand the selection last year, but I'm still a little surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom