• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
They think they get an extra 3 hours being on west coast pst.

Regardless, the cuts are done. Reggie and Del Rio finished them yesterday so Del Rio could get out of town to see his kid play QB at Florida. Yet here we are still waiting...

Edit: Looks like they are coming out now

Regardless, the cuts are done. Reggie and Del Rio finished them yesterday so Del Rio could get out of town to see his kid play QB at Florida. Yet here we are still waiting...

Not too many surprises, except Ball being waived/injured. He was good last year when healthy.
Crd1tj9VIAAw8iW.jpg

brentech

He popped it back in before any serious damage occurred. Too bad Bridgewater didn't have the wherewithal to do the same.

When I dislocated my ankle back in 2012 I really thought I would be able to pop it back in, but it just dangled and I noped away from that attempt. Broke 3 bones.

niners cuts were a little strange. we only have 3 RB's (strange because there is a 0% chance Hyde stays healthy), we only have 5 WR's and we cut marcus rush/lemon party.

i'm assuming we have our eyes on some cuts

MechDX

niners cuts were a little strange. we only have 3 RB's (strange because there is a 0% chance Hyde stays healthy), we only have 5 WR's and we cut marcus rush/lemon party.

i'm assuming we have our eyes on some cuts

Ya Seahawks were also strange, I think we have literally 12 DBs lol

Texans kept 5 CBs when they usually carry 6.

The oldest WR on the roster is 24 years old and hitting his 3RD year on the team.

Still feel bad for Cecil Shorts. Dude took a paycut in the spring to stay here. Braxton and Will Fuller just exceeded rookie expectations

UNC actually called a HB screen pass in their own endzone (which of course ended up in a safety)

Get this clownshoes bullshit amateur ball off my television man

First person to say "SAFETY JUST LIKE YOUR OTHER TEAM HAHAHAHAHA" gets put on ignore, test me brehs

effzee

Look, you have to be flexible and take advantage of opportunities as they come. It's possible they truly planned on sitting Wentz for the season prior to today, but when you can get a 1st round pick for a guy who everyone knows does not have a future on the team, you do it. You don't hold to some rigid "plan" just because.

Also, I have no idea what their original plan was but I'm guessing that the fact that they sold everyone on the Bradford starting/Wentz sitting plan probably helped in their trade negotiations.

Regardless they just changed the plan on his development and if he flames out I'll always wonder if he could have used the year on the bench.

effzee

I joke about it but how Sanchez keeps getting jobs when Yates is there is insane. Roll the dice with the guy who has played and won some big games not the guy known for running into his guards ass

Yeah Sanchez has never won or been a part of big games.

Damn surprised we cut najee goode and ed reynolds. Rest of the cuts make sense, glad we kept Paul Turner, Destiny vaeao, and Eric rowe

So we have zero LB depth. Swell!

brentech

God, I feel nauseated reading that.
Don't get me wrong, it sucked, but I didn't have any pain in that moment. I just honestly thought if it out some weight on it, it would pop back in.

Got to the hospital and they knocked me out and popped it back into place and put a splint on it. Still didn't have pain until a couple weeks later when I had surgery. They went in and now I have permanent metal plate and 12 screws in there.
That shit felt like someone stacked cinder blocks on my ankle when the nerve block wore off.

RBH

UNC actually called a HB screen pass in their own endzone (which of course ended up in a safety)

Get this clownshoes bullshit amateur ball off my television man

First person to say "SAFETY JUST LIKE YOUR OTHER TEAM HAHAHAHAHA" gets put on ignore, test me brehs
SAFETY JUST LIKE YOUR OTHER TEAM HAHAHAHAHA

bionic77

Tom Brady future Celtic?

dlySsaa.jpg
It is a lot harder to cheat in basketball and athleticism matters at every position.

Then again it is Boston and they need at least 2-3 white guys on the team to make the quota so he could make the team via Boston's version of affirmative action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom