• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Lol Autodraft worked in my favor this time..
The last two seasons guys who auto drafted came in 2nd and 3rd in my league.

Granted none of us get too crazy about it, but I would never autograft as the draft is like 99% of the stupid (and it is stupid) fun that is fantasy.

I'm going to remove RBH from my ignore list because I played myself a bit there.

The Panthers didn't even have a safety in the Super Bowl.

That would have been preferable tho :(

Fantomex

What's the meaning of this?!

You took my player!

Were you Ginger Jesus Fanto.. If so, I hate you.

It actually did.. PD will probably had the best draft though.

Nah it I hate that Ginger guy too

Yes, throw that motherfucker out for stompin on the guy's nuts.

Dirty ass Trojans.

What anime do you recommend if my wife has people over and I'd like them to leave? Give me one of your favorites.

BigAT

I'm going to remove RBH from my ignore list because I played myself a bit there.

The Panthers didn't even have a safety in the Super Bowl.

That would have been preferable tho :(

You played yourself because RBH was talking to you about safeties and you were sitting there holding your dick with no response.

Matt_Ryan_2_Points.0.jpg

All those Smirnoff Ices have made you soft.

Ginger Jesus is me. Why the hate?

I had to auto draft because I was at the Duke game. Is my team amazing or something?
You snaked Zeke and Olsen from me and I'm just annoyed as I was the last to draft and you were two picks ahead of me and.. Boop you got them.

So damn frustrating.

Lol ok. I'll have to make some Howie Rosemanesque trades to inprove my roster. Who's the Vikings of this league?
We didn't make a single trade last season in all seriousness.

I tried because my rbs sucked (and they aren't much better again this season too.) Chris apparently thought I had lipstick on my face and tried to give me Joique Bell for Amari Cooper and said he was giving me a great deal.

I tried because my rbs sucked (and they aren't much better again this season too.) Chris apparently thought I had lipstick on my face and tried to give me Joique Bell for Amari Cooper and said he was giving me a great deal.

Offer still stands btw

and I got a C+, bunch of haters.

Maybe Let Misi your TDs was out partying with Gronk and autodrafted? Hopefully that's their excuse as they are projected to finish 12th in NFL-GAF Sponsored by Taco Bell League with a record of 3-11-0 (1,475 points).

smh my own league disrespects me

You got a C

USC is nothing but trash and their football program is a mistake.
Hey.. The 8-8 of grades..

Who got the other A.. PD?

Also the last point might be the wisest thing you've ever said.

Offer still stands btw

and I got a C+, bunch of haters.

smh my own league disrespects me
1) You don't have him to even attempt this..
2) constructive criticism isn't hating.
3) it's karma

For those of you that weren't there.. In addition to the Freeman and the Taco Bell gift card.. If I win the league, Chris has stated that he would buy me a laptop. Just remember that if Chris ever annoys you enough for whatever reason.. That can be a threat to hold over his head.

Just a thought..

I'm the commish I can make it happen.
So you're a Dutch alt?

What's the grade for 6-10 weeks?

You got a C

For those of you that weren't there.. In addition to the Freeman and the Taco Bell gift card.. If I win the league, Chris has stated that he would buy me a laptop. Just remember that if Chris ever annoys you enough for whatever reason.. That can be a threat to hold over his head.

Just a thought..

So you're a Dutch alt?

First you call me mech and now you're calling me a pats fan?! I remember no such conversation....

First you call me mech and now you're calling me a pats fan?! I remember no such conversation....
One.. There are witnesses..
Two.. I didn't call you mech.. I said you're a buckeye fan now like Mech and the rest of us. Welcome to the family friend :)

Three.. Dutch's is really the og commish.

You said you will buy him the newest Dell pc not laptop.
Same difference and ha.. Thank you Biggie.. For this, if I win and actually get the computer, I will give you the Taco Bell gift card as a thank you.

Looking at the team I got autodrafted, I love my WR's but not a whole lot else. How the fuck did I get the first pick again this year? Also, just putting this out there now: I'm not trading Antonio Brown for anything, but I am looking for better RB's.

Chris if I win, you need to buy me a diner

the biggest friend,

Looking at the team I got autodrafted, I love my WR's but not a whole lot else. How the fuck did I get the first pick again this year? Also, just putting this out there now: I'm not trading Antonio Brown for anything, but I am looking for better RB's.

Apparently my WRs suck...let me know if you like one of my RBs (I'm sure they suck too)

Two.. I didn't call you mech.. I said you're a buckeye fan now like Mech and the rest of us. Welcome to the family friend :)

Same difference and ha.. Thank you Biggie.. For this, if I win and actually get the computer, I will give you the Taco Bell gift card as a thank you.

BG come take care of your boy, I can't take it anymore.

bigosc2k

Banned

I don't need you to win that taco bell gift card, if anything I'm putting you in the shame circle with groova and his team Clemson, Carolina Panthers, North Carolina Tar Heels and Atlanta Braves.

Story of my life.

BG come take care of your boy, I can't take it anymore.
Friend.. What did I do? You're probably one of my favorite people :(

I don't need you to win that taco bell gift card, if anything I'm putting you in the shame circle with groova and his team Clemson, Carolina Panthers, North Carolina Tar Heels and Atlanta Braves.
So.. Where I currently reside?

Why exactly is Zeke Elliot taken so highly in fantasy?

That really annoys me.
One because he's awesome
Two that Oline

remember when matt ryan almost made it to the superbowl but then this happened?

9ERPI.gif

and then ryans nemesis did this the next year

TD49ERS.gif

bowman ended matt ryans career. i'm sorry rbh :(

Pepiope

I forgot about the draft with all the Bradford news. Boo.

Today was still a win.

Someone take bitch ass Carson Palmer off my roster please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom