• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ESPNStatsInfo
In 6 games against NFC North opponents, Sam Bradford is 0-6 with a Total QBR of 26.2. He's been sacked 21 times.

DObmgu7.gif

Crisco

Banned
Looks like no one signed the two draft picks we cut, so they'll probably end up back on our p-squad. Good shit Gettleman.

Hunter S.

screen-shot-2016-01-26-at-12-14-43-pm.png

When your team gets the opening game it feels so special. A chance for revenge, or chance to solidify your victorty. Nothing was better than watching the Broncos stomp the Ravens in 2013. With victory comes a calm clarity, and I welcome the beast to fight beast again this time without out spite, rather, just pride.

Not much hate for the NFC.

Good game to the Panthers nation. War will rise again!

bionic77

I've been doing this since, uh, 2010 using Google Voice. Gotta give Apple credit, their entire business model revolves around marketing shit that's been available for years.
I have Google Voice and that is not nearly as seamless. Though I am not an Android expert but I thought you could just do text messages, I didn't know you could answer phone calls on other devices. If I am on the same wifi the computer automatically gives you the option to answer any phone call. For me that is cash money because I am on the

The transcriptions of voicemails on Google Voice (or phone or whatever it is called) are amazing though, even though they are hilariously inaccurate. I can still usually figure out what it means. I use that as a free second number when I need to call a ghetto ass client who I don't want to know my cell phone number.

Crisco

Banned
I have Google Voice and that is not nearly as seamless. Though I am not an Android expert but I thought you could just do text messages, I didn't know you could answer phone calls on other devices. If I am on the same wifi the computer automatically gives you the option to answer any phone call. For me that is cash money because I am on the

The transcriptions of voicemails on Google Voice (or phone or whatever it is called) are amazing though, even though they are hilariously inaccurate. I can still usually figure out what it means. I use that as a free second number when I need to call a ghetto ass client who I don't want to know my cell phone number.

Yeah, you can. Any device with Hangouts. Just go into the settings and tick the "Incoming Phone Calls" option. Granted, that feature is only a couple years old, before that you had to configure some other VOIP client to use Google Voice. Still predates Apple's version of the same feature.

Also holy shit why is Florio so salty about the Browns keeping all our draft picks on the roster so far?

Probably has to do with having only one person left from the first round picks from '09-'14. Everyone else is on such a short leash from players to front office that it's got to be surprising when nobody's canned quick for once

bionic77

Yeah, you can. Any device with Hangouts. Just go into the settings and tick the "Incoming Phone Calls" option. Granted, that feature is only a couple years old, before that you had to configure some other VOIP client to use Google Voice. Still predates Apple's version of the same feature.
I will take your word for it. I have never used an Android phone for more than a day and I am not a power user. I need access to email and my calendar, the same shit I could do on my blackberry. Maps and internet browser are a plus. I have been using the iPhone since near the beginning (coming from blackberrys before that) and I have never had a reason to switch.

Blackberry was honestly good enough for me for work and the battery life was incredible. But the iPhone gave me almost as good of an email client and the ability to have a functional internet browser and all the other shit we take for granted on smartphones was just too much to pass up.

It's fine. It should be fine down there. Just avoid the crusty pillows underneath the Allison Brie pictures taped on the wall.
should be? Should be? I am not going down there by myself.. This is basically the premise of the People Under the Stairs except there's no gold and creepy incest between family members.

Crisco

Banned
I will take your word for it. I have never used an Android phone for more than a day and I am not a power user. I need access to email and my calendar, the same shit I could do on my blackberry. Maps and internet browser are a plus. I have been using the iPhone since near the beginning (coming from blackberrys before that) and I have never had a reason to switch.

Blackberry was honestly good enough for me for work and the battery life was incredible. But the iPhone gave me almost as good of an email client and the ability to have a functional internet browser and all the other shit we take for granted on smartphones was just too much to pass up.

I feel ya, I used an iPhone for the first 4-5 years of their existence, but switched to Android when I wanted a bigger screen on my smartphone and it generally stopped being a janky shit house of an OS. Since then, Apple hasn't given me a compelling reason to switch back.

Well today sucks, my car won't start up due to my something wrong with my starter motor not working (making constant clicking noise, not attempting to catch and turn over the engine crankshaft noise but just weird clicking noise).

Vyer

clicking noise is probably your battery. it's dead, Jim.

I've been doing this since, uh, 2010 using Google Voice. Gotta give Apple credit, their entire business model revolves around marketing shit that's been available for years.

it revolves around polishing the functions, integrating it, making it easier to access and generally doing more than half-assing it like whoever had it 'available' previously

Either way I'll be jumping it tomorrow (or towing if needed) to the garage around the block, this car is just falling apart on me as of late but sorta expected at 160K miles or so on it. Hopefully its just a bad/dead battery.

Vyer

Either way I'll be jumping it tomorrow (or towing if needed) to the garage around the block, this car is just falling apart on me as of late but sorta expected at 160K miles or so on it. Hopefully its just a bad/dead battery.

you can't just change it out? pull the battery, take it to auto zone or something and they'll test it free. if it's bad you can just buy a new battery for the model and put it back in.

I would imagine it would save you some money over towing it.

h1nch

screen-shot-2016-01-26-at-12-14-43-pm.png

When your team gets the opening game it feels so special. A chance for revenge, or chance to solidify your victorty. Nothing was better than watching the Broncos stomp the Ravens in 2013. With victory comes a calm clarity, and I welcome the beast to fight beast again this time without out spite, rather, just pride.

Not much hate for the NFC.

Good game to the Panthers nation. War will rise again!

Indeed! Given that we won last year, I'm somewhat OK with this being a developmental year, but I still believe in Trevor Siemian.

And if he doesn't work out, I'm bullish on Paxton. He obviously has a way to go, but he looked much better in his first preseason than Judas Osweiler did when he first arrived. Seeing Lynch under pressure making throws off of his back foot and still be able to drive the ball downfield makes me excited for our future.

you can't just change it out? pull the battery, take it to auto zone or something and they'll test it free. if it's bad you can just buy a new battery for the model and put it back in.

I would imagine it would save you some money over towing it.

If worst comes to worst I could do that, for now I'm just in the mind set that the jump will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom