• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers Depot ‏@Steelersdepot 19s20 seconds ago

#Steelers put OLB Bud Dupree on IR after undergoing surgery to fix a core muscle tear. Midseason return is possible.

bionic77

Yes. You people need to get your hands dirty once in a while.

If the car starts, remove the jumper cables and then put a voltmeter across the battery. If it's not reading 14+ volts, the alternator is shot. If it's 14+, drive the vehicle to your local car parts store and have them check/replace the battery.
Those days are over friend.

My hands are getting softer than the Steelers defense.

The San Francisco 49ers quarterback has the highest selling jersey on the squad as of Sunday afternoon, according to Shop49ers.com. Compared to other NFL stars, Kaepernick's No. 7 is the fifth-highest selling jersey among league members as of Sunday, according to NFLShop.com.

suck a dick you racist fucks!

although, this benefits york so i am conflicted :(

So Goff is the dumbest QB in the NFL?

What's the chance that Kroenke interfered with the draft process? Gotta get a golden haired California kid for your shiny new LA football team. Fisher is shit but flopping that hard seems a bit much.

BG its 11 AM central!!

Waiver claim time!! I #BeCleve

Edit: nevermind

Waiver claims are at 1p ET today, not 12:00 pm ET. Was 12 pm ET in past years.
https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/772467672797904896

Browns claimed five: RB George Atkinson, DB Briean Boddy-Calhoun, DB Marcus Burley, DE Tyrone Holmes, LB Corey Lemonier.

You did it BG!! The Cleve wins again!

#Browns have released former #Broncos, #Texans Safety Rahim Moore.

We did it BG!

he is so bad
Am I in the negative world right now? Or the upside down ?
tumblr_nhq69xCNou1rl3565o8_250.gif

i forgot!
119.jpg

Slo

Today I woke up and spent 2 hours in heavy thermal turnout gear on a rural highway directing traffic around a dead body. Still better than what happened yesterday morning.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Melanie Friedlander ‏@Girlsurgeon 22m22 minutes ago

Sounds like Bud Dupree had a sports hernia, otherwise known as athletic pubalgia, which didn't respond to treatment.

CrijypKVUAARGzr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom