• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
suck a dick you racist fucks!

although, this benefits york so i am conflicted :(

Whatever leads to Kaep's career not being over for hurting Awful White America's feels is unequivocally a good thing

York's pockets getting fuller just makes him care more about keeping him around, so good balances out bad

brentech

JACK REACHER IS BACK!!!!
I'm an old, so I like Jack Reacher
hush.gif

It would work better if he played for a winner.

But people will shit all over attention whores who play for losers. It is the way of the sports world.

I'd shit all over him if he were a winner. I do it for Br*dy and P*yton

If you're an ass, you're an ass. "Ws" and Ls are irrelevant to that

It would work better if he played for a winner.

But people will shit all over attention whores who play for losers. It is the way of the sports world.

That's a reason a lot of people shit on him, but it's not that for me.

The way he has completely dedicated his life to one niche thing is admirable, but it makes him completely unrelatable. It's the opposite of the "I'd like to get a beer with him" syndrome. What would I possibly talk to JJ Watt about? What does he talk to anybody about?

Combine that with how he comes off as completely full of himself and it adds up to him coming off as not very likable.

MechDX

That's a reason a lot of people shit on him, but it's not that for me.

The way he has completely dedicated his life to one niche thing is admirable, but it makes him completely unrelatable. It's the opposite of the "I'd like to get a beer with him" syndrome. What would I possibly talk to JJ Watt about? What does he talk to anybody about?

Combine that with how he comes off as completely full of himself and it adds up to him coming off as not very likable.

Banging hot chicks.

Guy has a relatively small window to market himself and make some serious money and people hate him for it. These same people said "Johnny is just having fun. Let him enjoy himself he only has a small window to do it!"

Difference is Watt is a generational talent and proved himself before he started marketing himself.

Does he actually bang them? Or does he just take pictures with them to post on his social media?

I'm genuinely curious.

He said he's too busy for dating

He wasn't quite as good as gold the last couple of years but still, I don't even think they have another kicker on the roster at this point. Open try-out time I guess.

They don't. They either have to pick up one from FA or trade for one with days left.

MechDX

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 4m4 minutes ago
Kizer has some Jameis to him w/ his poise, pocket movements and downfield vision. A lot there for NFL scouts to be excited about.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago
Even before tonight, there were NFL people convinced that Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer would be a high 1st-round draft pick.

#Killed4Kizer

#CroakForKizer

#Cleve4Kizer

#TradeA1stForBradfordToGetKizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom