• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still drafting up a league this late? I can't believe I'm only in one FFL league this year and it is my old ESPN keeper league that I can't stand. :(

Slo

Pro Fantasy Tip: Don't worry about SammyB poaching all of Adrian Peterson's fantasy points. Both managed to share the ball during their time together, and both managed to become Top 10 NFL draft picks.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Have any open spots? lol.

Usually I'm in at least 3 leagues, I feel so out of sorts right now.

I possibly have a spot in ours if youre interested. We'd be drafting Wednesday at 830

Love the pats picking up hunter and Sankey for nothing. Sankey is Meg but hunters ceiling is absurd. Million to one shot he puts it together, but still better than Dobson.

DMczaf

Thought Slo was Pep for a second

giphy.gif

I possibly have a spot in ours if youre interested. We'd be drafting Wednesday at 830

Love the pats picking up hunter and Sankey for nothing. Sankey is Meg but hunters ceiling is absurd. Million to one shot he puts it together, but still better than Dobson.

8:30 EST? That works. I am definitely interested.

Justin Hunter? Dolphins got him.

Slo

Hypothetical question, and this is a major hypothetical, if someone invented a gravy flavored ice cream and packaged it for resale, would any of you buy it?

Patent pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom