• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter King wrote an article about the Vikings being taken to the cleaners

Roseman, 8 p.m.: I’m not even thinking about it at the game. When we talked [earlier Thursday], I said to Rick, ‘Rick, this is going to be a premium.’ It had to include their first-round pick in 2017 [Philly had traded its 2017 in a package to be able to draft rookie quarterback Carson Wentz], plus something else. I didn’t think they’d consider that. We talked about it, but I wasn’t thinking it was very serious.

I can't imagine why Howie thought the Vikings wouldn't go for the deal of the century.

Striker

Yeah, though I doubt Reese was willing to pay what the Bears gave him, and a beat reporter speculated it'd mean we could only keep Pugh or Richburg in the future.
Possible. A two-year deal is something I would have preferred. They need blockers in the worst way.

Crisco

Banned
If I'm dog sitting, and the thing is not properly housed trained and shits in my kitchen, I'm allowed to discipline it right?

Crisco

Banned
The dog is asserting its dominance over you.

You have to respond immediately or else you will always be his bitch.

Oh he's asserting his dominance alright,

DRWbHWe.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
In an ironic twist of fate, I just got a new car battery.

Last night, it turned over slowly. This morning, it just clicked. I got a jump and then a new battery.

bionic77

Oh he's asserting his dominance alright,
Take off your pants and look him directly in the eye without blinking. You can growl if you want. This will let him know who is boss and that you are not fucking around.

If you cannot do this its over and you can consider yourself to be his pet from now on.

Beach

Signed up for a 10k months ago without realizing it would be of course the first Sunday of football. And of course the Raider game starts at 10 AM next weekend. :(

Saints vs Raiders should be the game of the week next week though. Game can easily go either way.

Signed up for a 10k months ago without realizing it would be of course the first Sunday of football. And of course the Raider game starts at 10 AM next weekend. :(

Saints vs Raiders should be the game of the week next week though. Game can easily go either way.

Serves you right for signing up for a 10k. There's no good reason for a human being to ever run that far in one go.

dionysus

Yaldog
Take off your pants and look him directly in the eye without blinking. You can growl if you want. This will let him know who is boss and that you are not fucking around.

If you cannot do this its over and you can consider yourself to be his pet from now on.

What does being Pantless imply to the dog?

Bowser

You know what this means.

4K6R7O.gif

Crisco

Banned

K, will live stream for posterity.

Bionic tried this with his cat and got dominated

bionic77

What does being Pantless imply to the dog?
That you are not to fucked with. No one looks threatening in khakis or cargo pants. That's why we wear them. It's called civilization. But when a man is walking around without pants? Ain't nobody can relax around that.

It's the law of the jungle. All animals understand it.

Jesus did any of you people even go to school?

Game of the week is going to be the cleve vs the eagles. Wentz out there with 2 broken ribs against the browns tank. No matter what happens the cleve wins.

bionic77

Game of the week is going to be the cleve vs the eagles. Wentz out there with 2 broken ribs against the browns tank. No matter what happens the cleve wins.
I was going to yell at you but 1pm doesn't look good so that might actually be the best game to watch at 1.

I don't see one great game for week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom