• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
;_; I thought I was among friends
MjIRaIh.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Aditi Kinkhabwala ‏@AKinkhabwala 15m15 minutes ago

Antonio Brown catches another loooong TD pass on Lions' Darius Slay. And then Brown says to him, "That's two."

e

Chris Mueller ‏@ByChrisMueller 13m13 minutes ago Latrobe, PA

Sammie Coates catches a 60yd TD on an out and up on #Lions CB Darius Slay. Landry placed it perfectly. #SteelersCamp

e2

CpcVdMAUIAA1S82.jpg

Antonio Brown catches another loooong TD pass on Lions' Darius Slay. And then Brown says to him, "That's two."

e

Sammie Coates catches a 60yd TD on an out and up on #Lions CB Darius Slay. Landry placed it perfectly. #SteelersCamp

e2

CpcVdMAUIAA1S82.jpg

Damn that's messed up to pick on a rookie like that

wait he was a 2nd round pick 3 years ago?

And they gave him 23 million guaranteed?

Oh...

e

e2

CpcVdMAUIAA1S82.jpg

Can't believe the Lions are fortunate enough to have a CB willing to bolster another team's WRs by letting them win some unimportant battles. The best don't need to show off in camp.

#restoretheroar
#yearofthecat

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 7m7 minutes ago

Antonio Brown after catching a pass against Darius Slay in 7 on 7, raised arms to cheers of crowd walks to teammate/coach: "I'm killing him"

Serious request: with the season starting can we keep the political talk out of this thread? I come here to get away from it for a while
Don't mean this to sound mean or anything. But one of the reasons I come here is because it's a community Thread and we do talk about other stuff besides football. Obviously don't want it dominate conversations. I like talking to you jerks about things....and not other jerks.

its kinda like when we have movie talks, food, or Chris being a creep

Milchjon

Don't mean this to sound mean or anything. But one of the reasons I come here is because it's a community Thread and we do talk about other stuff besides football. Obviously don't want it dominate conversations, I like talking to you jerks about things....and not other jerks.

its kinda like when we have movie talks, food, or Chris being a creep

+1

I think one presidential candidate implying something should be done about the other kinda transcends "stick to sports"

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Can we keep unnecessary splooging over shit tier quarterbacks out of here? I'm sick of it.

Just for you then:

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/8/...-decided-adam-schefter-says-close-competition

Earlier on Tuesday, ESPN’s Adam Schefter was on Mike & Mike, and provided an update on what he is hearing about the 49ers quarterback situation.

Well, I think Gabbert went into camp with an advantage, and I think Kaepernick is starting to make up some ground. Look, the fact of the matter is, that battle is going to be won on the football field this summer.

You speak to people in the 49ers organization, they say that we’ve got quarterback 1a and 1b, that’s how closely they say they view it at this time. And so, if it is that close, then clearly it’s decided on the field.

Someone is going to step up and play well in the preseason under Chip Kelly’s system, and somebody’s not. Somebody’s going to play better than the other quarterback, and whoever does that there wins that job.

I think they’re completely open to either quarterback starting right now, with Colin Kaepernick closing some of the ground that Blaine Gabbert had had when he took all of the reps with the first team offense during the OTAs.

MechDX

Can we keep unnecessary splooging over shit tier quarterbacks out of here? I'm sick of it.

It's football related though. Not serious but still somewhat on topic.

Just like when Sandy Hook happened many here didn't want it to be brought up here. I don't see the issue

It's not a matter of the off topic nonsense ie: animu, food , etc... just hate politics and religion being brought up.

The review/early impression thread has devolved into what is and what isn't misleading. I want to ask if you can be a farmer (because the designers literally said you could) but I feel like it will come off as trolling.

I watched the Giant Bomb quick look. idk if No Mans Sky is the kinda game that really shows well in a stream. Well.......Unless the streamer has top personality!

Curious for opinions on it though, I've always been interested in it. But I wonder if it would keep my personal interest

Edit: Gawd fuckin dammit Mackenzie, always trying to crash ppls Mobile with the same fucking gifs! 😡

Bread

Banned
Breadstream World Premiere of Know Manns Ski tonight folks

Probably going to be the biggest NFL-GAF streaming event since BG on Bloodborne.

No Munn's Sky, exclusively premiering TONIGHT, right here on Breadstream!!
We've been waiting months for this moment, spent hundreds of thousands on preparations. I hope all of our work pays off and we get those 50 million viewers that DM projected!

I watched the Giant Bomb quick look. idk if No Mans Sky is the kinda game that really shows well in a stream. Well.......Unless the streamer has top personality!
:)))))))))

rando14

Edit: Gawd fuckin dammit Mackenzie, always trying to crash ppls Mobile with the same fucking gifs! ��

Oh FFS would you just quit being a grade A fuckboi and just BUY A COMPUTER ALREADY lol

We've been waiting months for this moment, spent hundreds of thousands on preparations. I hope all of our work pays off and we get those 50 million viewers that DM projected!

:)))))))))

DM was so generous, giving up 3 years' vacation pay AND allowing the company to borrow from his retirement fund, just for this moment!! :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom