• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Oh FFS would you just quit being a grade A fuckboi and just BUY A COMPUTER ALREADY lol

DM was so generous, giving up 3 years' vacation pay AND allowing the company to borrow from his retirement fund, just for this moment!! :')
DM is a true hero, he will be missed. RIP friend.

MechDX

Stop with the same 4 gifs in a row.

Let him have it. Has to watch his team drown in the cesspool of Oakland and disappear from being a once feared franchise to a running joke slightly above the browns.

BTW, compare Carr and Osweiler stats. Osweiler is the better QB.

jbug617

Banned
I would like to announce that Gatatech will be powering Sega Genesis Classic Game Console. Will be available for purchase at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Let him have it. Has to watch his team drown in the cesspool of Oakland and disappear from being a once feared franchise to a running joke slightly above the browns.

BTW, compare Carr and Osweiler stats. Osweiler is the better QB.

Yawn, keep shitting up the thread Kas Jr.

Colasante

With #Patriots LB Rob Ninkovich tearing just his tricep muscle, no surgery is necessary. Rehab. If all goes well, he could return by Oct

That's a relief. The question will then become whether the Patriots want to use their IR-Recall designation on Ninkovich, or wait in case it becomes more necessary later in camp.

MechDX

Yawn, keep shitting up the thread Kas Jr.

Like posting the same 4 gifs of a offensive tackle being incompetent and getting a QB killed and declaring the QB bad because of it?

It is about your only argument.

Maybe the Raiders can just stay in Mexico City this fall. It IS one step up from Oakland

Like posting the same 4 gifs of a offensive tackle being incompetent and getting a QB killed and declaring the QB bad because of it?

Maybe the Raiders can just stay in Mexico City this fall. It IS one step up from Oakland

Perhaps you can make another hundred posts every time Braxton Miller or Tom Savage take a shit, stop acting like you are any better

Hahaha I never even said he was a bad QB, in fact I said good for the Texans when they signed him.

I was just winding you up because you acted like such a bitch about it the first time I posted the gifs in a "jokingly manner"

You really take this shit too seriously man.

MechDX

Hahaha I never even said he was a bad QB, in fact I said good for the Texans when they signed him.

I was just winding you up because you acted like such a bitch about it the first time I posted the gifs in a "jokingly manner"

You really take this shit too seriously man.

My joking is just that. You people don't get me.

Only BG gets me.

These are socks, presented without further comment

Cpc1j9UWAAA3QDq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom