• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
If snes comes back, I wonder what team he'll say he likes. Another NFC South team? Or will he completely change it up and go with some bizarro conference team?

Hell.. might as well pretend to be a Sony fan, too. That'd be difficult though.

Slo

If snes comes back, I wonder what team he'll say he likes. Another NFC South team? Or will he completely change it up and go with some bizarro conference team?

He's a VIKEBIKE fan.

cajunator

Banned

He would never ever disguise himself as a Falcons fan. Probably not a Saints fan either.
He should have chosen something really discrete, like a Chiefs fan.

Dragon

Banned

It'll be easy to tell though. Just make fun of Zelda.

Today is where my 49ers finally win another Super Bowl and for the first time both my Giants And 49ers win in the same year. Join me brothers as we cast the heathen Ravens to the hell where they belong.

JCizzle

Jags fan

jakncoke

Banned
So disrespectful. Muscly warrior guy has a name. I think it's Steve.

The Case of the Squirts is free with every order.

maybe if you got a bitch ass stomach. i dunno how you people on this site eat a lil fast food and are on the toilet for hours, either yall are making it up or got the biggest bitchmade stomachs on the planet.

Dragon

Banned
Nintendo is easy to mock.. but what would he love? Sackboy? Fat Princess? Umm.. that muscly warrior guy?

You're a gamer on this forum who doesn't know who Kratos is? Hard to believe.

Decided to get 2 med pizzas and 8 wings from domno's(because its down the street and not into traffic lol)

You're going to regret that tomorrow. Dominos fucks up my stomach every time without fail.

Oh lord, we have escaped the bowls of community and seen daylight! What do we do in the spotlight, guys?

Go Baltimore Shank..Ravens! May you experience at least one day of joy, Larry :D

maybe if you got a bitch ass stomach. i dunno how you people on this site eat a lil fast food and are on the toilet for hours, either yall are making it up or got the biggest bitchmade stomachs on the planet.

Years of not eating garbage, probably. I only eat from the finest restaurants. Arbys and Olive Garden.

jakncoke

Banned
Oh lord, we have escaped the bowls of community and seen daylight! What do we do in the spotlight, guys?

Go Baltimore Shank..Ravens! May you experience at least one day of joy, Larry :D

Run the casuals through a nfl-age combine then have a draft

Years of not eating garbage, probably. I only eat from the finest restaurants. Arbys and Olive Garden.

Fucking love their tea and breadsticks, everything else is meh

Godslay

Banned

The only thing that fucks me up is subway. The meatball marinara destroys me for whatever reason. Don't get me wrong I'll eat Domino's and the like, but if I have better options I will almost always go for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom