• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever I make for dinner, I'm going to sprinkle a little deer antler extract on so that I can be a big boy cheat like Ray. Pour one out for Bambi.

Run the casuals through a nfl-age combine then have a draft

Fucking love their tea and breadsticks, everything else is meh

I hate that place, but my wife loves the breadsticks and salad. Their risotto is edible.

cajunator

Banned
Nintendo is easy to mock.. but what would he love? Sackboy? Fat Princess? Umm.. that muscly warrior guy?

I wanted to buy that Playstation Allstars game because itsl ike Smash Bros a bit, but I realized I dont give a fuck about any of the Playstation characters at all. Not a single one.
The closest is Klonoa and thats a Namco property.

My heart stopped when there was a lock on the thread by Big Boss lol

I've been on NFL hiatus since the Pats shit the bed(fuck you, Welker). I popped on over for the game today only to find a thread about Football Strategy. It was a living nightmare.

I wanted to buy that Playstation Allstars game because itsl ike Smash Bros a bit, but I realized I dont give a fuck about any of the Playstation characters at all. Not a single one.

You don't love the iconic host of Buzz! ?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Oh look, you're above it all aren't you, little guy? Adorable.

Speaking of adorable little guys,

image.php

Is that the new Vikings qb?

brentech

In didn't buy it because those games don't look fun.

Dragon

Banned

Klonoa is in all stars? Since when?

My favorite Jerry Rice moment was when everyone else knew he was balding except him and he kept braiding what he had left. That's what his bust in the hall needs to resemble.

Win or lose, my kids look cute as shit all Ravens'd out

Deer antlers on their heads and knives in their hands? I KEED. But seriously, your team is full of cheats.

cajunator

Banned
Its most basic problem is its not fun.

Not liking play station because it doesn't have iconic characters is dumb though.

I didnt say I dontl ike playstation, I said I didnt like that game.
I like Uncharted as a game. I love LittleBigPlanet. Actually Sackboy is really cute. I like that one.

Probably similar to the over/under on people banned for jumping on people for not being part of their community.

:p

NFL-GAF is a friendly bunch. People who can't take a little ribbing are obviously not sports fans! ;)

It's like 90% of the fun!

DALE!

Rorschach

Probably similar to the over/under on people banned for jumping on people for not being part of their community.

We don't do that in the NFL thread like you NCAA thread guys. I can't even go in there and discuss how much I love Alabama! GO SOONERS!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

You guys worry too much about insularity in the football thread. Nobody actually cares if you're new. Unless you like the Pats.

Which is why I'm going dark soon. Definitely don't want to catch a ban today. Too much emotion to properly censor myself.

Also, not all Bay Area fans are Niners fans.

Once again, found this last night on my house:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom