• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
What exactly is your problem?

You corrected me on something when I was clearly correct and you clearly were not. Just suck it up and move on. I used the correct terminology - there's no way to spin that as a negative so stop trying.

My problem? I'm a stubborn asshole. But that isn't the issue. The issue is you don't watch a lot of football and still think you're qualified to talk about it while referencing wikipedia as a source.

bionic77

I am going to sleep. Hope all the Raven fans wake up in a prison cell tomorrow where you animals belong.

Also want to say that sadly I predicted Baltimore winning this shit. Sometimes I hate being right.

So all the people bashing Lewis.

How.do you feel about a murderer being a two time Super Bowl campion?

Flacco is elite

I'm confused as to how one is related to the other. Since Michael Vick is allowed in the NFL after making dogs fight each other to the death, why shouldn't Ray Lewis be allowed after having allegedly murdered people? Your performance on the field is separate from what goes on in your personal life off the field, correct? So it shouldn't matter if Ray Lewis killed nobody or 10 people, he's still a Hall of Fame player!

I don't even know who's being serious here anymore.

They showed a lot of heart though. You could feel the momemtum shifting and they almost pulled it off. Kaep is legit.

Well, I don't know about Kaep, his calling a timeout when he didn't know what to do might have cost them the game. But they did give the effort and did almost turn it around.

When questioned about the blackout though, Jim Harbaugh dodged the question. He probably doesn't want to admit that without that time to mentally adjust, they would have been blown out hard.

789shadow

Banned
I am going to sleep. Hope all the Raven fans wake up in a prison cell tomorrow where you animals belong.

Also want to say that sadly I predicted Baltimore winning this shit. Sometimes I hate being right.
Why? The Steelers are still the leaders in Super Bowl championships.

Thanks Ravens, even when you win, we win bigger.

Dragon

Banned
I'm confused as to how one is related to the other. Since Michael Vick is allowed in the NFL after making dogs fight each other to the death, why shouldn't Ray Lewis be allowed after having allegedly murdered people? Your performance on the field is separate from what goes on in your personal life off the field, correct? So it shouldn't matter if Ray Lewis killed nobody or 10 people, he's still a Hall of Fame player!

Equating dogs and people? Wut.

eznark

Banned

You seem confused.

IceCold

untitled-14lxf1.gif

lol. I knew this would get gif'd when I saw it. Same with the snow angel.

Michael Vick did some time. Mr. Lewis managed to dodge a double murder with "obstruction of justice."

The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings has never been found.

lol

JABEE

Vick deserves all of the shit he gets from people, but there is a difference between killing another humans and running a dog fighting ring. I think murdering two people is a more serious offense. I don't believe I'm alone on this.

eznark

Banned
Next year is going to be incredibly disappointing for the 49ers faithful. They've managed to play two straight seasons with essentially zero catastrophic injuries. Cannot imagine that trend continues.

harSon

Banned
Oh I understand the words in that sentence but I don't know how it pertains to the Niners or Giants. I guess it makes sense when you shit salt.

At least my saltiness is consistent and documented, it doesn't come out of left field once things are looking up like Bay Area fans.

Hunter S.

I think it is time to move on guys, it is over. Peyton is still the most loved player in the League and Flacco's unibrow still remain more interesting than his personality.

At least my saltiness is consistent and documented, it doesn't come out of left field once things are looking up like Bay Area fans.

Hey I'm not the one whining about pass interference calls. You have more in common with the salty niners fans than I do. Might want to check yourself dude.

I like how everyone here know Lewis murdered people. This is not an OJ case, he was not the only person involved. Was he involved yep and he plead guilty to it, did he actually murder someone who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom