• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

I dunno, Kaepernick was making some really good throws in that second half. I felt that Flacco depended more on his recievers making incredible plays.

On that note, Boldin was amazing tonight. It's like he was the only Raven who kept playing hard after that blackout.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
On that note, Boldin was amazing tonight. It's like he was the only Raven who kept playing hard after that blackout.

Yeah I would have been perfectly happy with Q getting the MVP tonight... he worked hard out there...

Saw an article talking about the Ravens might let him go in the offseason... they better fn not... I'd be more acceptable of letting Kruger go then Q.

harSon

Banned
Enough of this shit.

Joe Flacco had the greatest postseason in the history of the NFL for a QB. He deserves some fucking respect.

Well yeah. That tends to happen when under throwing balls guarantees pass interference calls, throwing the ball within 5 yards of boldin horizontally or vertically is a guaranteed catch and opposing defenses bite on desperate hail marries.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Well yeah. That tends to happen when under throwing balls guarantees pass interference calls, throwing the ball within 5 yards of boldin horizontally or vertically is a guaranteed catch and opposing defenses bite on desperate hail marries.

Your hate tastes delicious.

HoodWinked

lol this fucking guy. the salt flows strong in this one.

Guaranteed catches dont come easy in the NFL. Just ask the quarterbacks for the Cardinals.

Vesmir

Banned
The room went quiet when the final score went up

I walked out of that house, Seahawk hat in tow, beaming like a fucking kid.

Good fucking game, and the best team FUCKING LOST IT WHEN THE COACH TRIED TO ICE THE KICKER FUCKIN PETE DAMN

and the commercials were alright, Tide was godlike but what the fuck was with that farmer Dodge one?

GamerSoul

It's hard to make it to the Super Bowl. You have to take advantage of the opportunity when it comes. You may never see it again.

True, but there will always be a loser no matter how it ends And the Niners did take advantage of the power outage. heh. I mean damn.

What have I been saying? What have I said since day 1? Joe. Fucking. Flacco. Gather round NFL-Gaf, we need to have a little campfire chat.

Y'all cunts don't know shit.

You're like LaMarr Woodley. Remember him? Remember when he said Joe Flacco won't win a Superbowl "in this lifetime". Well just like LaMarr I hope you enjoyed this MVP performance you shit-slurping cock-junkies. No please tell me how knowledgeable you are about the game. Tell me about collapses. Tell me about frauds. Tell me about elite. Tell me about how Joe Flacco's dick tastes!!!!!

HEY KIDS, IT'S RAY'S LAST RIDE DID YOU HERE IT'S THE RIDE THAT IS LAST RIDEY RIDE RIDE. YOU CAN TELL IT IS BECAUSE HE LEFT FOUR TEAMS WITH TIRE MARKS ALL OVER THEIR CHUMP ASS TO PROVE IT!

Yeah but he's a big mean murdereSUCK MY DICK!
Yeah but he's got 6 kids with foSUCK MY DICK!
Yeah but deer antSUCK MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

The Ravens had never beaten the Colts in the playoffs. But then we did. The Ravens had never beaten Peyton Manning ever. But then we did. The Patriots were 67-0 when leading at halftime at home. But then 67-1. The 49ers never lost in the Superbowl. But then they did.

So everybody can just chill the fuck out. Flacco's got this. Until the day he dies. Because the win is forever. Bitches.

PgMgc8L.gif

#F5

Fantastic!!!!!!

Margalis

Banned
Don't you have to appear next to Jerome Bogar in the next Ladies Man movie? You should probably learn your lines.

What exactly is your problem?

You corrected me on something when I was clearly correct and you clearly were not. Just suck it up and move on. I used the correct terminology - there's no way to spin that as a negative so stop trying.

For the record... I just looked it up on dictionary.com

dirty - Covered or marked with an unclean substance.

peasant - 1) A poor farmer of low social status who owns or rents a small piece of land for cultivation (chiefly in historical use or with reference... 2) An ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person; a person of low social status.

loser - 1) A person or thing that loses or has lost something, esp. a game or contest. 2) A person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified: "they should concede that and be good losers".

franchises - An authorization granted by a government or company to an individual or group enabling them to carry out specified commercial activities...

I'm guessing this is what harson was going for?

For the record...

dirty - Covered or marked with an unclean substance.

peasant - 1) A poor farmer of low social status who owns or rents a small piece of land for cultivation (chiefly in historical use or with reference... 2) An ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person; a person of low social status.

loser - 1) A person or thing that loses or has lost something, esp. a game or contest. 2) A person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified: "they should concede that and be good losers".

franchises - An authorization granted by a government or company to an individual or group enabling them to carry out specified commercial activities...

Oh I understand the words in that sentence but I don't know how it pertains to the Niners or Giants. I guess it makes sense when you shit salt.

bionic77

Your hate tastes delicious.
Hey old man. You are a Ravens fan but you seem pretty intelligent so I will assume you are a drug dealer instead of a murderous thug. Can you get me some bath salts? I need to remove this memory from my brain and that seems to be a good way of doing it.

P.S. throw in some deer spray and HGH. The shit Ray used. I need to get more buff. I will use drugs but credit GOD, which as all Ravens fans know is code for either your defense attorney or drug dealer.

Videoneon

They lost the game. Anyone whining needs an abject lesson in how to compete to win not fumble around. Swear to god. Their game style fuck up a bunch -> get their shit together -> fuck up a bunch. Rinse repeat. Unfortunately fuck up a bunch came during a necessary conversion.

I agree. There were some suspect calls, but that last minute and a half or so of the game was not a good look for the 49ers. If I recall it was either a tie (field goal) or touchdown for victory, and then the ball was slightly overthrown on the 4th down attempt when the runs weren't panning out. I wanted the Ravens to win, and I'm not particularly enthusiastic about this Super Bowl, but the 49ers screwed up.

I agree. There were some suspect calls, but that last minute and a half or so of the game was not a good look for the 49ers. If I recall it was either a tie (field goal) or touchdown for victory, and then the ball was slightly overthrown on the 4th down attempt when the runs weren't panning out. I wanted the Ravens to win, and I'm not particularly enthusiastic about this Super Bowl, but the 49ers screwed up.

Touchdown to win. Field goal wouldn't have tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom