• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
DID U GUYS HEAR THIS IS RAY LEWIS' RIDE?

GUYS THIS IS RAY LEWIS' LAST GAME, IT'S HIS LAST RIDE.

RAY HAS BEEN RIDING AND RIDING BUT GUESS WHAT? THIS IS THE LAST TIME HE WILL "RIDE".

OF COURSE BY RIDE HE MEANS A FOOTBALL GAME. IN OTHER WORDS, THIS IS HIS LAST FOOTBALL GAME.

THE LAST FOOTBALL GAME OF A GUY WHO HAS BEEN IN THE NFL FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. LAST RIDE.

You're just jealous because Montana and Rice didn't go out with his level of dignity and grace.

Slo

RAY HAS BEEN RIDING AND RIDING BUT GUESS WHAT? THIS IS THE LAST TIME HE WILL "RIDE".

OF COURSE BY RIDE HE MEANS A FOOTBALL GAME. IN OTHER WORDS, THIS IS HIS LAST FOOTBALL GAME.

THE LAST FOOTBALL GAME OF A GUY WHO HAS BEEN IN THE NFL FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. LAST RIDE.

swag.gif

Wes

venison crêpe

HarbaughReacts.gif

JCizzle

I'm scared of Boldin. I remember in the game last year they were able to get him matched up against LBs early on and that's frightening.

Godslay

Banned
Ah I thought it was known before #2, my bad.

Odd that this was brought up. I watched the 1998 AFC Championship Game yesterday, and they asked Elway if it was his last game in Mile High. He said something to the effect of he couldn't tell you. Even with that said he did do a victory/farewell lap after the game running around the stadium. Good stuff.

Nevermind found the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWuD05WfyNY&t=106m46s

Amagon

I could really give two shits about the Super Bowl this year. Either way, I have to study for midterms for this week.

/Disgruntle Giants fan

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yes, dad. Everyone wants to watch golf on Super Bowl Sunday...

Better than the pregame show, I reckon.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just read on PFT they're trying to trade Smith?! Surely everyone knows they could likely get him in FA eventually without having to give up anything?

what kinds of props will Princess Ray have for her introduction before the game? will it just be a dirt clod that he rubs on his cunt while he does his little dance or will there be something more extravagant? i can't wait to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom