• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

eznark

Banned
That is no way to talk to your fellow sconis.

Back to the canary, fucker!

mine+more+coal.JPG

MechDX

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2012/08/j-j-watt-tries-a-new-skill-at-camp-as-he-recovers/

He can’t partake in normal defensive end activities just yet, so J.J. Watt worked on another skill during today’s practice.

For a good portion of practice Watt caught footballs from the jugs machine with his right hand. Didn’t drop many, either. At one point he caught 50 in a row.

“We know he can catch them, that’s for sure,” defensive coordinator Wade Phillips said.

WATT2-306x203.jpg

Did that one handed too. Kubiak says he will not catch passes on offense. Sucks.

jj-watt-2.gif

LOVE this gif.

bionic77

Back to the canary, fucker!

[]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eKkL51CVMJ8/TBFJBXtbHAI/AAAAAAAAAFI/QhRgdLmSz3s/s1600/mine+more+coal.JPG[/IMG]
We need coal to power all that electricity you need for all of your electronic gadgets.

PA is a state of firsts. First to mine coal. First to drill for oil. First nuclear power plant.

What has WI been a first for? First state to have 10% of the men with d cups?

eznark

Banned
We need coal to power all that electricity you need for all of your electronic gadgets.

PA is a state of firsts. First to mine coal. First to drill for oil. First nuclear power plant.

/bow

Fox318

I will say this PA has some big people in between Pittsburgh and Philly

Greg

Brent Mussberger on suicide watch
:jnc

"Honey Badger Honey Badger Honey Badger. Honey Badger! Honey Badger... Honey Badger Honey Badger Honey Badger Honey Badger Honey Badger. Honey Badger, Honey Badger, Honey Badger, Honey Badger, Honey Badger, Honey Badger, and Honey Badger? Honey Badger." -Brent

harSon

Banned

Cold blooded

Talon

Who or what is honey badger?
Tyrann_Mathieu.jpg

He's an undersized defensive back at LSU that's been extremely effective at creating pressure and causing turnovers. In reality, his size is a true liability as a defensive back, and his shortcomings there may become more evident without Peterson (his Fr. year) and Claiborn (last year) on the field at the same time.

bionic77

What did Steelers fans think of Haley's dink and dunk offense?

I actually liked it. By going for all of those bombs under Arians we had too many 3 and outs and kept our defense on the field too long. The guys still have to go out and execute and I assume Haley will still take his shots, but this is the way things should have run for the past 2 years. Precision offense unless we get behind then just Ben run around and slang it and hope he can pull it out.

Talon

Some places saying failed drug test.
It's all conjecture at this point. The drug test talk is only because his 2nd failure was last year, result in an automatic suspension. However, a 3rd drug test failure would only require a 3 game suspension - not getting kicked out of the program.

eznark

Banned
It's all conjecture at this point. The drug test talk is only because his 2nd failure was last year, result in an automatic suspension. However, a 3rd drug test failure would only require a 3 game suspension - not getting kicked out of the program.

Isn't his backup supposed to be a better pure defender with a significantly higher ceiling? The drug test was probably just a nice excuse to get back that scholarship.

Top Bottom