• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Do you already have a good list of books picked out?
I have 12:

- That First Season by John Eisenberg
- Job: A Comedy of Justice by Robert Heinlein
- The Believing Brain by Michael Shermer
- Father and Son by Larry Brown
- A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
- Sex And Punishment by Eric Berkowitz
- The Bible Unearthed by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman
- Steve Jobs by Walter Issacson
- Colonel Roosevelt by Edmund Morris
- Horns by Joe Hill
- It's So Easy and Other Lies by Duff McKagan
- Slash by Slash and Anthony Bozza

3) perform a 360 dunk and send the video clip to greg. Capture greg crying on my iphone and post it to NFL-GAF
Just eat one of his wings. Does the trick every time!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So I've owned it since release and beat the coop with a buddy but I haven't gotten around to playing Portal 2 single player until now. Just reached Chapter 7. Boy I should have moved this up the backlog a long time ago.:D

I didn't play it until last summer. It's fantastic. Thinking about playing it again.

Where's my HL3, Gabe?!

MechDX

24hour fitness @ the Galleria

be there or be square

Then go to Chuy's TexMex and get the Elvis Presley memorial Combo:

chuys.jpg

SOOOOOOO GOOD!

MechDX

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...awards-j-j-watt-is-your-god-now-a-gif-tribute

The Trenchie Awards: J.J. Watt Is Your God Now (A GIF Tribute)

This post was supposed to be an appreciation for the best in offensive and defensive line play each Sunday, and if that's what it is, then no one really mattered this week except J.J. Watt. I've said just about everything I can about Watt this season, and that's why this time, I'm not saying anything. Here, simply, are the five best moments from Watt's 10-tackle, three-sack Sunday afternoon. Just take it all in, people. We're watching something here.

My favorite:

iPa5ufsZPUUVN.gif

iexOrHYeN9Ait.gif

I said "DAMMMMMMM"!

So which coaches are done for?

NFC

Andy Reid - time is done in Philly
Ron Rivera - I think Jerry Richardson want to win now. I suspect he wants a coach who can make that happen.
Jim Schwartz - dude is a major douchebag but last year's 10-6 might have won him another season
Lovie Smith - if the Bears miss the playoffs, I think he's done
Ken Whisenhunt - maybe he's a probable at this point. He's got to be coming to the end of the line.

At the beginning of the season Phil Emery made it pretty clear he'd want Lovie's head on a pike if the Bears didn't make a run deep into the playoffs. So, it'll take more than just a one and done to save Lovie, unless the McCaskey's step in and give him a reprieve.

no defensive player should be mentioned after 42 points fly over his head

that bum was exposed and no amount of bullying weak ass qbs gifs cant fix that

bad boy kaepernick with his sleeve tats and disrespectful youth attitude made good girl lady brady look like a bitch on sunday tho. no one remembers the patriots previous victory anymore

LiveWire

bad boy kaepernick with his sleeve tats and disrespectful youth attitude made good girl lady brady look like a bitch on sunday tho. no one remembers the patriots previous victory anymore

No one will remember the Niners either after Kyle Williams or Ted Ginn Jr. fumbles away another playoff game for you

No one will remember the Niners either after Kyle Williams or Ted Ginn Jr. fumbles away another playoff game for you

OMFG DID U NOT KNOW KYLE WILLIAMS IS ON IR!? OMFG YOU JUST MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF UNBELIEVABLE!

p.s.

i'm rooting for the skins to make the playoffs for 2 reasons:

1. on the off chance we play them, it would basically be like a bye week
2. the rams will get a worse draft pick

OMFG DID U NOT KNOW KYLE WILLIAMS IS ON IR!? OMFG YOU JUST MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF UNBELIEVABLE!

p.s.

i'm rooting for the skins to make the playoffs for 2 reasons:

1. on the off chance we play them, it would basically be like a bye week
2. the rams will get a worse draft pick

That just means it's gonna be Ted Ginn.

I'm only rooting for the 9ers if Brady is eliminated. Otherwise we're gonna need Eli.

Lunchbox

Banned

now that the niners fabled D that never faced a real elite QB until last week was exposed by us in one quarter, that street thug is all you have left

you'll be crying back to alex smith when he goes all jamarcus russell on you, but it'll be too late and he'll be a jet by then

now that the niners fabled D that never faced a real elite QB until last week was exposed by us in one quarter, that street thug is all you have left

you'll be crying back to alex smith when he goes all jamarcus russell on you, but it'll be too late and he'll be a jet by then

No thanks.

Thought that was one of the better 30 for 30s. Dude broke a fucking baseball bat over his knee like it was rotten wood. Insane

THat and the Marcus Allen, a football life were amazing...it was a good week for the Raiders, and then the NFL network reminded me that we sucked this year and to rub it in they aired a special on the Immaculate Reception...

squicken

Freeman is due $8.5m next year, not guaranteed. Just like a lot of teams, I'm sure they'd like to upgrade. But so many guys are middle of the road, that it's hard to find an obvious upgrade. But do you pay that much for middle of the road if it's so easy find? I doubt they cut hm, but he's a FA in 2014 so they'd have to have plan

bionic77

24hour fitness @ the Galleria

be there or be square
P90X.

The gym is better but unless you know what you are doing I would go with the X. I tried it once and it was great for getting your ass in good shape fast. Following someone else makes it easier as well.

Once you are done with P90 them go to the gym to bulk up if you want to become a true man beast.

So who else is lame enough to have to work today? I had a pretty fun drive this morning:

snow2.jpg

On topic, Hartline is apparently injured for the Dolphins now? I must have missed that... So now one of the worst receiving cores in the league is missing its two best players. Poor Tannehill...

Mike Florio was on the local radio today. He said Sean Payton is the Eagles top choice at coach next year but he thinks the Saints are going to fuck him over by making him wait until the day his contract actually expires to be a free agent. Florio said he thinks that would be in March, and by then all the teams will have hired new coaches already. He thinks the Eagles are going to wind up with Chip Kelley, which seems to be the overwhelming consensus. He also thinks the Browns will hire McD.

Wrayfield

So who else is lame enough to have to work today? I had a pretty fun drive this morning:

http://s11.postimage.org/403nthmjn/snow2.jpg[img]

On topic, Hartline is apparently injured for the Dolphins now? I must have missed that... So now one of the worst receiving cores in the league is missing its two best players. Poor Tannehill...[/QUOTE]

Somehow I thought you were from Miami :).

Slo

Mike Florio was on the local radio today. He said Sean Payton is the Eagles top choice at coach next year but he thinks the Saints are going to fuck him over by making him wait until the day his contract actually expires to be a free agent. Florio said he thinks that would be in March, and by then all the teams will have hired new coaches already. He thinks the Eagles are going to wind up with Chip Kelley, which seems to be the overwhelming consensus. He also thinks the Browns will hire McD.

If they did that wouldn't they also be waiting to hire their next coach until after all the top candidates have been swooped up?

Or are the going to have two coaches on the payroll for a bit. Fucking cajun shitbags. :jnc

If they did that wouldn't they also be waiting to hire their next coach until after all the top candidates have been swooped up?

Or are the going to have two coaches on the payroll for a bit. Fucking cajun shitbags. :jnc

That is a great point. I guess if they did that they would have to promote an assistant. I dont think the league would let them hire a new coach while enforcing a contract on another.

Top Bottom