• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

cdyhybrid

probably late, but the seahawks and this honking-gate shit is pissing me off. They need to fall in spectacular fashion in the playoffs and be accuse of something.
Where are you hearing about it? I've only seen it briefly mentioned.

Slo

4 minutes is too long. 45 seconds of steeping is ideal I have found. Use very strong coffee ground very finely.

I've had it for years. It's fantastic. For a long time it was my favorite coffee maker.

Next cup I'll push through after 45 secs. My pinky will be fully extended.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm still butthurt about losing Garçon.

Yeah he's had some bumps in the road with route running and catching. But he has become a hell of a playmaker. He was our biggest playmaker last year and made our offense look alive at times.

But with the money he was expecting, I knew we would part ways.

Washington seriously took everyone on offense that the Browns wanted this year. :(

NomarTyme

4 minutes is too long. 45 seconds of steeping is ideal I have found. Use very strong coffee ground very finely.

I've had it for years. It's fantastic. For a long time it was my favorite coffee maker.

Oh I see. I just started grinding my own beans and I still haven't found the right ground size. I got a manual grinder btw.

eznark

Banned
Oh I see. I just started grinding my own beans and I still haven't found the right ground size. I got a manual grinder btw.

My grinder just crapped out and I haven't replaced it so the aeropress is useless. I use this for the most part now. Amazing coffee.

When it comes to coffee I pretty much just do whatever Will Smith tells me to do.

bionic77

I'm trying to use a French press like a fancy man.
Welcome to the family. Now you can throw away your tools and pickup truck and get a nice Japanese or European car.

Also get rid of that mullet if you want to be taken seriously in our circles and get a fitted suit.

Slo

Welcome to the family. Now you can throw away your tools and pickup truck and get a nice Japanese or European car.

Also get rid of that mullet if you want to be taken seriously in our circles and get a fitted suit.

image_show.asp

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sup' Everybody

Was gone on vacation to cousins house in Mechanicsburg, PA

Stayed there for 5 days, so boring, missed out on all Football...

They don't have Cable >_<!

Oh wells back for Final Week and the Playoffs, Lets Get that #1 Seed Broncos!

Happy Holidays by the way to all who celebrate their individual ceremonies!

bionic77

Sup' Everybody

Was gone on vacation to cousins house in Mechanicsburg, PA

Stayed there for 5 days, so boring, missed out on all Football...

They don't have Cable >_<!

Oh wells back for Final Week and the Playoffs, Lets Get that #1 Seed Broncos!
There is a Popeyes at Harrisburg. That is close by. Kind of a sketchy neighborhood if I remember correctly.

Otherwise that place sucks balls.

Hope they had a ping pong table or something else.

Have any of you ever pre-ordered games at Best Buy?

I have rewards zone credit expiring soon and I was wondering whether or not to use it to pre-order/pay down Bioshock Infinite.

If it's a crappy experience, I'll just spend it on something else.

I've pre-ordered for pick-up a few times. My Best Buy is ridiculously understaffed, so I normally end up waiting in line a bit. But other than that, it's fine. I've had no problem receiving the various pre-order incentives. If they're not included inside the case, they email them to you within a few hours of picking-up your game.

GraveRobberX

There is a Popeyes at Harrisburg. That is close by. Kind of a sketchy neighborhood if I remember correctly.

Otherwise that place sucks balls.

Hope they had a ping pong table or something else.

Dude Harrisburg was like a City Backdrop of The Walking Dead

It's like no humans exist there, only the train workers and cabbies, didn't see anyone else Thursday when I arrived, or Today afternoon when I left, I was like "Where the FUCK is Everyone!?!"

I just Trophy Whored on my VITA playing PSASBR, killing time
There is shit too there
At least aunt works @ Panda Express, so we got a Holiday Treat $40 worth of Delicious Panda Express Chinese food for a discounted 80% lol (roughly $8 spent)
Spicy Honey Walnut Shrimp were fucking amazing @_@!

On the way back, I saw fucking Amish Horse and Buggy, so weird seeing it Live
Also we went through a different Philly route, so we passed by the Zoo and that Rocky Building (the backside of it)

Amtrak was a fucking blast though

Gotta give it to them, shit was ridiculous comfy and not pricey ($54 going, $76 coming back, NY <=> Harrisburg, 180 miles each way) 3 hours 45 minutes arriving, 3 hours 30 minutes departing

Even saw my first Trailer Park, only seen them in movies, I was like ZOMG! they do exist!

GraveRobberX said:
It's like no humans exist there, only the train workers and cabbies, didn't see anyone else Thursday when I arrived, or Today afternoon when I left, I was like "Where the FUCK is Everyone!?!"
In the suburbs outside of the city. The only time you'll see activity is during the work hours or the the night life on weekends (which is pretty weak to begin with). The city itself is shit but the outskirts are decent enough. Lived here most of my life and it's generally quiet with /some/ city amenities.

GraveRobberX

In the suburbs outside of the city. The only time you'll see activity is during the work hours or the the night life on weekends (which is pretty weak to begin with). The city itself is shit but the outskirts are decent enough. Lived here most of my life and it's generally quiet with /some/ city amenities.

Coming from NYC, the hustle and bustle, it was a fucking Cultural Shock to me

City was Dead Silent

"Anyone even live here?"

Enjoyed the river portion of my ride, it looked pretty with arched bridges as the hovered over the water, with remnants of old schools bridges lost/destroyed and their standing pillars left there for nature to take them away bit by bit

Django was good. Not amazing like Inglourious Basterds or Pulp Fiction but very good.

Edit: New Avatar; The life and strife of Jarius Wright

Miguel

Miguel showing up at all = kiss of death.
Yup. I've accepted this and just running with it. Until we're officially eliminated (10 days) I will continue to post with 100% confidence in David Carr, James Allen and Corey Bradford. 2002 has been great!

Narag

Yup. I've accepted this and just running with it. Until we're officially eliminated (10 days) I will continue to post with 100% confidence in David Carr, James Allen and Corey Bradford. 2002 has been great!

Pretty sure MechDX just woke up and is staring at the ceiling with a sense something is amiss in the world at the moment.

LukeSmith

I'm still butthurt about losing Garçon.

Yeah he's had some bumps in the road with route running and catching. But he has become a hell of a playmaker. He was our biggest playmaker last year and made our offense look alive at times.

But with the money he was expecting, I knew we would part ways.

Honestly, the Colts basically got a basically free, cheap Garcon replacement in TY Hilton. Garcon dropped too many passes to command big money.

Hilton is definitely faster than Garcon, but lacks some size. I'd rather have the cap space

Honestly, the Colts basically got a basically free, cheap Garcon replacement in TY Hilton. Garcon dropped too many passes to command big money.

Hilton is definitely faster than Garcon, but lacks some size. I'd rather have the cap space

I agree. Garcon brings much more to the Redskins offense then he would on the Colts (where his particular skillset has been replaced by Hilton). At the price he was asking, there are plenty of other spots in the lineup that could use shoring up. The Colts have had a somewhat favorable schedule this year due to their position last year and next year should be a bit more challenging. I hope they cause a little bit of trouble in the playoffs, get some steals in the draft and use the extra money to bring in some FA talent on that O line cause Luck gets hit a lot.

LukeSmith

I agree. Garcon brings much more to the Redskins offense then he would on the Colts (where his particular skillset has been replaced by Hilton). At the price he was asking, there are plenty of other spots in the lineup that could use shoring up. The Colts have had a somewhat favorable schedule this year due to their position last year and next year should be a bit more challenging. I hope they cause a little bit of trouble in the playoffs, get some steals in the draft and use the extra money to bring in some FA talent on that O line cause Luck gets hit a lot.

I am going to be even blunter:
  • The Colts had a ridiculously easy schedule and are the worst 10 win team in the last 10 years and if they beat the Texans, I'm sure Barnwell will write about how they are the worst 11 win team of all time -- and he'd probably be right.
  • I think they could be competitive against either the Bengals or the Ravens, but Luck will need to continue to not turn the ball over in the spades that he's been doing for much fo the season.
  • Luck's offensive line, bless them, is awful. Maybe the worst in the league, definitely one of the five worst.
  • They will have a lot of money to spend in Free Agency, but there's not a ton out there that I'm interested in yet.
  • Colts also need to find a real solution at running back. Different league now and all, but Peyton went from Faulk to James in the early part of his career while he and Tom Moore built that offense they'd end up running for the next N years with great success.
  • Bruce Arians needs to play more dink and dunk with this terrible offensive line, I hope he gets hired away to be a head coach somewhere and we get a coordinator more suited to Luck's actual skillset than what he's been asked to do all year.
  • I'd like to see them go out and spend on Offensive Line/Defense. We need major help at corner and the entirety of the defensive front 3 needs to be upgraded. Mathis has turned some corners in the 3-4 and Hughes flashed at times. We're gonna part ways with Freeney (10 tackles, 4 sacks 1 FF this year), I'm sure. I could see him going to any number of 4-3 teams and flourishing again.
  • I think the Texans will beat the Colts this week and they will probably lose in the Wildcard round to whichever AFC North team they play. This team has a long, long way to go.
  • All of this complaining aside, I've really enjoyed watching them this year and they've outperformed my expectations.

cajunator

Banned
ive hated all skins fans ever since thet drafted RG3....

My Uncle is a Skins fan, but he's pretty cool about it.
He even said "I hope RGIII learns to slide or he's not gonna last the season". He's quite a sensible guy though.

Does everyone in this thread only own a WiiU? Tha fuck is wrong with you people?

Are you a fan of the no fun league too?

We are all Snes.

I want a Wii U.

I've been dying for a new console for a few years so its hard for me to not give it so much attention.

I still spend 80 to 90 percent of my gaming time on a PC though!

Mostly PS3 but I mix them all in. Love the handhelds as well.

Im almost positive you have no soul.
Edit: but yes I only own a Wii U right now, sick of paying for xbox live and I sold my ps3 a long time ago. It was pretty much just my mgs4 player.

Me too bro.

To me PS and Xbox are interchangeable but Nintendo is essential because they are unique and no one else makes games like they do. Enjoy while you can until all we have left is iOS and Android shit.

I have one. I bought it just to play Nintendo games. I usually get multiplatform games on the 360.

I just want one just to have.

I caved and bought a Wii U. I feel like a part of me is now lost.

I don't want a WiiU. Doesn't really interest me right now.

I like you guys. Yall are groovy.
Yes even you too Kave-Man you silly Browns fan.
Laissez les bon temps rouler

Its the Browns that make players terrible.

If Ole' man Wheedon and Trent played for the redskins they would be co-rookie of the year.

I dunno how true that is, but I do know that the Saints got a certain Browns undrafted receiver named Lance Moore and he has been absolutely money when called upon. I think its just the culture that surrounds the Browns organization. If they get that changed they have a shot. Luckily they have a new owner who seems to want serious changes soon.

GraveRobberX

Does everyone in this thread only own a WiiU? Tha fuck is wrong with you people?

Sup'

OMFG only 920 points from 200,000 Point Milestone...

Nice!

Looking at Tannehill's stats I'm pretty happy with how he's developed this year. He's been a little inconsistent (started strong, cooled off, finishing strong) but he seems to be ending the season on a high note. In his last 4 games he has 5 TD's and 0 INT's and he has started to look like much more of a threat running the ball (173 yards rushing in his last 5 games versus only 30 in his first 10 games).

As Sherman likes to point out, Tannehill has spent much less time playing QB at a high level (meaning college and NFL) than Wilson, Luck, or RGIII, so he is doing a lot of learning on the job. It'll be fun to see how high his skill ceiling is once he gets some quality WR's (particularly a no. 1 who can be a deep threat), a more consistent running game (hopefully), and another year or two under his belt.

A strong finish against the Patriots would be great for his confidence so hopefully that's what we'll see this weekend.

eznark

Banned
Since 1950 only one team has started 7-1 and missed the playoffs.

Make it two Bears you fucking clown ass joker motherfucking losers!

Top Bottom