• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

KingGondo

Banned
Finished up Portal 2. Good shit!

My wife got me a Wii Motion Plus and Nunchuk for the Wii U (since I sold off my Wii long ago but kept a great many of the games). I've been revisiting Super Mario Galaxy and boy did I forgot how great the game is....
<3 Portal and Portal 2.

Got these bookends for Xmas:

e9cc_portal_bookends.jpg

:)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Future begins Sunday. I feel like they may shut down Trent too, might as well I suppose

You know what? I want Trent to sit. I want this game to be an eye opener to the idiots.

I'm not wishing for a loss but I want them to see Colt bounce pass all his balls all game. I want Montario to be stuffed on every run. I want Shurmur to be exposed for the fraud he is and make it finally known beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was his players succeeding despite him.

It would honestly be the perfect way to end the Holmgren era.

jbug617

Banned
You know what? I want Trent to sit. I want this game to be an eye opener to the idiots.

I'm not wishing for a loss but I want them to see Colt bounce pass all his balls all game. I want Montario to be stuffed on every run. I want Shurmur to be exposed for the fraud he is and make it finally known beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was his players succeeding despite him.

It would honestly be the perfect way to end the Holmgren era.

Thad Lewis is sharing reps with Weeden and Colt with the first team today

ari

Banned
Gave them more of a challenge than Cutler did. Pussy tried to assualt our linebacker and got pimp slapped.
We all know wade put a hit on cutler because watt progressive HGH using ass couldn't handle jamarcus webb bum ass.....FRAUDS.

Something is wrong with me, but I can see the Ravens getting to the AFC championship.

Colts at home-winnable game

Houston on the road- hard game, and we got crushed last time we went there, but if Foster is out, and Houston continues to collapse, it's conceivable.

What is this sensation? Is that hope?

squicken

I've come to the realization I blame it all on Holmgren, it's how I make myself feel better.

Holmgren absolutely blew it. What's a little odd is that they also tried to trade for Bradford before the #2 auction, but the Rams wouldn't/couldn't do it. It's so strange that they just threw away that pick on Weeden. I can't see the next coach wanting to keep an older QB. CLE's is a lot like WAS from last year where there are good pieces in place on offense. Good OL, good RB, mediocre WRs but Gordy at least is legit. Main thing is getting rid of Shurmur

ari

Banned
Something is wrong with me, but I can see the Ravens getting to the AFC championship.

Colts at home-winnable game

Houston on the road- hard game, and we got crushed last time we went there, but if Foster is out, and Houston continues to collapse, it's conceivable.

What is this sensation? Is that hope?

The power of god will allow for a patriot and broncos afc champoinship. There is no hope in the afc playoff race. The nfc on the other hand.....

RkOwnage

of course I wait til the last week to make my own picks, normally I just lurk in this thread, the entertainment is endless....thanks for that.

Jets @ Bills
Ravens @ Bengals -Bengals took down the Steelers, I think they are out for blood!
Browns @ Steelers
Panthers @ Saints - My two most hated teams (they beat the Falcons, after all), but I think Cam pulls it off.
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Falcons - I want to say we should rest our starters, but two weeks without playing spells early playoff doom for the dirty birds.
Chiefs @ Broncos
Packers @ Vikings - AP2K!
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

RkOwnage

of course I wait til the last week to make my own picks, normally I just lurk in this thread, the entertainment is endless....thanks for that.

Jets @ Bills
Ravens @ Bengals -Bengals took down the Steelers, I think they are out for blood!
Browns @ Steelers
Panthers @ Saints - My two most hated teams (they beat the Falcons, after all), but I think Cam pulls it off.
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Falcons - I want to say we should rest our starters, but two weeks without playing spells early playoff doom for the dirty birds.
Chiefs @ Broncos
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

Damn, don't know why it double posted when I edited, sorry about that folks

eznark

Banned

Jets @ Bills
Browns @ Steelers
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Chiefs @ Broncos
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How can the Giants still be in it?

My cuz and bro were like we'll make it in and win it again just like last year...

I'm like "The fuck?", which possible scenarios needs to happen for this to become reality

I'm having a hard time grasping this

Never mind, saw the updated list for scenarios...

NEW YORK GIANTS (vs. Philadelphia Eagles)

NY Giants clinch a playoff berth:

1) NYG win + DAL loss or tie + CHI loss + MIN loss

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How can the Giants still be in it?

My cuz and bro were like we'll make it in and win it again just like last year...

I'm like "The fuck?", which possible scenarios needs to happen for this to become reality

I'm having a hard time grasping this

Lions have to win. It isn't happening.

Can't believe its the last week of the season. Things looked pretty grim there for the Packers for a while with injuries and just being shitty but we've come a long way. Can't see them folding like they did last year. Plus the Gints turned their afterburners on too late this year so we'll only have to take care of the pretenders like the Seahawks Falcons and 9ers.

MechDX

Jets @ Bills
Browns @ Steelers
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Chiefs @ Broncos
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

Damn, don't know why it double posted when I edited, sorry about that folks

Jets @ Bills
Browns @ Steelers
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Chiefs @ Broncos
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

Tha fuck? First it said Rk made a double post, now it says EZ made the same post?

cajunator

Banned
Finished up Portal 2. Good shit!

My wife got me a Wii Motion Plus and Nunchuk for the Wii U (since I sold off my Wii long ago but kept a great many of the games). I've been revisiting Super Mario Galaxy and boy did I forgot how great the game is....

Super Mario Galaxy is an absolutely wonderful nostalgia filled classic epic super fun 100% concentrate Cajun certified all purpose well executed game of the highest super mega happy caliber.

<3 Portal and Portal 2.

Got these bookends for Xmas:

e9cc_portal_bookends.jpg

:)

fantastic!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Bears are choke artists though so why not
I believe in the power of a Lions team that has lost 7 straight more than the Bears ability to choke.

Which means the Bears will probably make the playoffs but it should be fun to watch them play the Niners'

Doorman

Belated Merry Christmas, NFL-GAF! On my wishlist is a hilarious embarrassing destruction of the Lions this weekend, might as well send the season out with a bang and leave everyone pissed off for the whole off-season.

Also! I got a Wii U for Christmas this year, so all of you jerks better add me!
NinID: DoormanAtLarge

I'm kind of pissed that someone already took just "Doorman."

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why? Browns are out of the playoffs, and Shurmur is likely fighting (in vain) for his job.

You make a good point. He was calling timeouts with 3 minutes left in the game on Sunday so they could get the ball back...thus also injuring Trent in the process.

Time for Haslam to make an executive decision.

Godslay

Banned

:jnc

Hugh Douglas was the most reasonable of the bunch, and the most knowledgeable of the team. The other two just seemed to throw things out, and hoped that they would stick.

Gaf was the same way to a certain degree. After the first couple of games, some posters knew that Manning was done and his arm was shot. I didn't buy it because he was rehabbing. Everything just needed time to come together.

Hope all you gents had a fantastic Christmas with your loved ones.

Sadly no shit talking with my division bro this time around and while everyone is calculating who is making the playoffs, I'm left to calculate where we will draft. Feelsbadman.gif

cajunator

Banned
:jnc

Hugh Douglas was the most reasonable of the bunch, and the most knowledgeable of the team. The other two just seemed to throw things out, and hoped that they would stick.

Gaf was the same way to a certain degree. After the first couple of games, some posters knew that Manning was done and his arm was shot. I didn't buy it because he was rehabbing. Everything just needed time to come together.

I will readily admit to being wrong about Mannings arm. He looks like Manning for sure.
It may take a surprise onsides kick to beat him in the SB.

cdyhybrid

Hope all you gents had a fantastic Christmas with your loved ones.

Sadly no shit talking with my division bro this time around and while everyone is calculating who is making the playoffs, I'm left to calculate where we will draft. Feelsbadman.gif

Beat the Niners for us

Godslay

Banned
I will readily admit to being wrong about Mannings arm. He looks like Manning for sure.
It may take a surprise onsides kick to beat him in the SB.

I'll admit that some of the throws were weak, and looked like wounded ducks. So I could see how you could draw that conclusion. I held the opinion that he would improve to something resembling his pre-injury self. He will never be that guy, but I'll take what we have now as it's proving to be more than good enough.

As far as the onside kick, it's good Baskett is playing for the Eagles. Plus we have to get there first. One week at a time.

Top Bottom