• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

bionic77

Who else is working today?

And what did you slobs get for Christmas?

I freaking LOVE coming to work the first few days following x-mas. It is dead in here. I have no kids to take care of and I get to goof off on GAF and the internet while eating my Apple and chocolate milk (horrible breakfast I know, but I didn't have time to get anything better).

Then I am leaving at 2 to go home and watch the kids play in the snow.

What a great day!

Also, I still hate football.

Who else is working today?

And what did you slobs get for Christmas?

I freaking LOVE coming to work the first few days following x-mas. It is dead in here. I have no kids to take care of and I get to goof off on GAF and the internet while eating my Apple and chocolate milk (horrible breakfast I know, but I didn't have time to get anything better).

Then I am leaving at 2 to go home and watch the kids play in the snow.

What a great day!

Also, I still hate football.
I only had one vacation day left so I'm in the office Wed-Fri this week. I'm taking off the 31st so I get a four day weekend, though. And yeah, it's pretty dead around here.

My Christmas was pretty great, I got a deluxe Wii U with NSMBU, money, a bunch of stuff for the house, socks from three different people (so good), and lots of candy.

Wrayfield

You mean the other two times we've been in the postseason? :)

We need to stop running into Superbowl champs. :*(

In all seriousness, Ryan is gonna get his first playoff victory this year. Not a bold statement after that season, I think. Your pass D is much improved, your pass weapons are crazy.

bionic77 said:
I take it you are actually doing work.
Sort of. It's pretty dead in here right now and I'm trying to finish off the performance reviews for my employees. I have staff meetings in the afternoon which is the real killer as I want nothing to do with them. (seriously, who schedules this shit two days after Christmas?)

bionic77

Sort of. It's pretty dead in here right now and I'm trying to finish off the performance reviews for my employees. I have staff meetings in the afternoon which is the real killer as I want nothing to do with them. (seriously, who schedules this shit two days after Christmas?)
:lol I hear you.

I was down in Philly yesterday before a Judge all she did was bitch about her secretary scheduling a hearing the day after x-mas.

It is nice to fuck around and catch up though. I was swamped the last 2 months.

bionic77

My friend said me wearing Lacoste (just a simple plain long sleave shirt) is as Tom Brady as uggs, is this true?
Fuck no.

I wear Lacoste all the time.

You chopping your dick off and then wearing a jock strap is pulling a Tom Brady.

Get some better friends.

eznark

Banned
Fuck no.

I wear Lacoste all the time.

You chopping your dick off and then wearing a jock strap is pulling a Tom Brady.

Get some better friends.

You're a yuppie douchebag with no ballls though. Cuevas is a drunken kid about town. Lacoste is something that ari would not approve of.

Miguel

Wakes up, logs on to GAF, sees last page....

RexConfused.gif

Oh and Miguel? We will meet at Reliant at 5 PM today to shout obsceneties at it.
I get off at 3:30, so that works perfectly. Sound the feasting horn!

bionic77

You're a yuppie douchebag with no ballls though. Cuevas is a drunken kid about town. Lacoste is something that ari would not approve of.
No balls?

The yuppie douchebag part is probably accurate, but that hurts ez.

Also Lacoste is fashionable. I know in your part of the country you people probably buy all of your clothes from Kohls and Walmart but over here people are into labels and shit!

I believe he once said his wife buys his clothing for him.
Pretty sure that is ez or someone else.

I buy my own clothes dammit.

Do you pay someone to put the clothes on for you too?
Of course. What the fuck do you think I am? Some kind of poor?

Greg

No balls?

Also Lacoste is fashionable. I know in your part of the country you people probably buy all of your clothes from Kohls and Walmart but over here people are into labels and shit!
two of my favorites!

brentech

Yea, I read everything out of context and you got me before my edit went thru.
I failed.

I'll sometimes go to Kohls when my wife goes, but Walmart I won't even step into. Might be over 2 years since I took a walk in. There's always like a million customers and 3 registers open...As if being in a Walmart wasn't bad enough from the get go. Fuck that noise.

No balls?

Of course. What the fuck do you think I am? Some kind of poor?

Now you can watch the playoffs from home like a poor!!!

lol You non playoff poor!

Talon

Geno Atkins will get the Rod Coleman treatment. Dominant player on the interior, but he's not going to get the play he would in a major market.

Quick poll question: What was the most annoying NFL story?
A. "Gadget" plays with Whisenhunt
B. Tebowmania
C. Where's the Evidence?/Bountygate
D. Dawg fighting with Ron Mexico
E. Favre dick

bionic77

Now you can watch the playoffs from home like a poor!!!

lol You non playoff poor!
Wow all sorts of lies being slung around here today.

The non-playoff part is true. I am a fan of a very shitty team. But your team isn't winning the Superbowl either so you can go get fucked.

But that poor thing is below the belt (a Hugo Boss belt if I am being specific).

Talon

Really, Slo? I guess Minnesotans can't fit into sub-XXL clothes.

Also Lacoste is fashionable. I know in your part of the country you people probably buy all of your clothes from Kohls and Walmart but over here people are into labels and shit
MAHHHHHHHHHHHH MAANNNNN

eznark

Banned
I have a box of "Boston clothes" in my basement. Tons of that garbage. The worst is that if you want to buy nice jeans they have some dumb fucking design on the pocket like I'm some fucking gold digging tramp advertising my butthole. The only stuff I still wear from my days in that shithole are the socks. Nice socks are worth every penny.

Wow all sorts of lies being slung around here today.

The non-playoff part is true. I am a fan of a very shitty team. But your team isn't winning the Superbowl either so you can go get fucked.

But that poor thing is below the belt (a Hugo Boss belt if I am being specific).

Patriots might not win the SB but the Steelers wont even have a chance.

To quote FMT "biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch".

Geno Atkins will get the Rod Coleman treatment. Dominant player on the interior, but he's not going to get the play he would in a major market.

B. Tebowmania
E. Favre dick

Tebowmania by miles.

Bountygate is second, just because the Saints dragged it out way too long. Goodell should have just banned all involved for life and that would be that.

Talon

I have a box of "Boston clothes" in my basement. Tons of that garbage. The worst is that if you want to buy nice jeans they have some dumb fucking design on the pocket like I'm some fucking gold digging tramp advertising my butthole. The only stuff I still wear from my days in that shithole are the socks. Nice socks are worth every penny.
Nice boxer briefs are also severely underrated.

My GF hates brands which is a blessing and a curse. I paid a $400 for a Kate Spade purse and she refuses to carry it. T_T

B. Tebowmania
E. Favre dick
Tebowmania by a long shot. Dude isn't even a starter!

Talon

"Gadget" plays are an underrated all-time stupid NFL story.

At least it convinced the Redskins that Antwaan Randle-El had some value?

brentech

My GF hates brands which is a blessing and a curse. I paid a $400 for a Kate Spade purse and she refuses to carry it. T_T
My wife's engagement ring was inside a Kate Spade purse for her. That shit worked like a charm.

bionic77

Patriots might not win the SB but the Steelers wont even have a chance.

To quote FMT "biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch".
The only difference between our two teams is that yours struggles to beat shit teams like the Jaguars where mine will find a way to barely lose to shit teams like the Jaguars. I don't really give a fuck about going to the playoffs unless we win the whole thing. Unlike your team my team has at least 2 or 3 legitimate Superbowl championships so you wouldn't understand.

Do my polo, short shorts, and skater shoes all have to be the exact same color? This is going to be quite a wardrobe overhaul.
No you can't be that fashionable unless you are really good looking or super gay (often the two go together).

eznark

Banned

Did she autograph it or something? Who the fuck is Kate Spade and why did you buy her purse?

I buy my Jeans from Old Navy. They're the only ones that fit me properly.

Talon

1.14 Wii U's for an accessory? Goodness.
Purses are serious business, brother. That was a cheap handbag by comparison.

Men are cheaper to shop for - electronics included.
Did she autograph it or something? Who the fuck is Kate Spade and why did you buy her purse?
Classy, minimalist shoe/accessory/fashion house. Actually a pretty affordable brand all things considered. At least I didn't drop a thou on a Marc by Marc Jacobs satchel.
I buy my Jeans from Old Navy. They're the only ones that fit me probably.
A true Steeler fan. You think Big Ben would be caught dead in a form fitting shirt, Bionic?!

bionic77

:lol

$400 is not a lot for a purse.

And who else is supposed to buy their purses and jewelry? On the coasts dude our women wear branded bags. It isn't like sconi land where a girl can just walk outside with a burlap sap.

That said I am not a fan of expensive purses. Fuck Louis Vutton, Feragamo whatever and Burberry.

So what's the argument for Luck being anything higher than 3rd in RotY besides solely wins compared to last year? He has the worse completion% by far, most interceptions by far, worst passer rating by far, least yards per pass attempt, and has gotten worse as the season has ended (4 straight games with less than 50% completions).

eznark

Banned
I buy my Jeans from Old Navy. They're the only ones that fit me probably.

I step it up and go Banana Republic for when I am working. My day to days are Carhart from Tractor Supply or I really like the Rugged by Wrangler canvas work pants. It snowed yesterday so I can break out the fleece lined ones!

$400 is not a lot for a purse.
Yeah, I just didn't know Kate Spade was a brand, I thought it was a celebrity or something.

manfestival

grats to gerald mccoy for making it to the probowl team
and a few others for becoming probowl alternates from the bucs(vjax , ronde , and muscle hamster)

eznark

Banned
So what's the argument for Luck being anything higher than 3rd in RotY besides solely wins compared to last year? He has the worse completion% by far, most interceptions by far, worst passer rating by far, least yards per pass attempt, and has gotten worse as the season has ended (4 straight games with less than 50% completions).

Started higher in pre-season polls.

Top Bottom