• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Geno Atkins will get the Rod Coleman treatment. Dominant player on the interior, but he's not going to get the play he would in a major market.

Quick poll question: What was the most annoying NFL story?
A. "Gadget" plays with Whisenhunt
B. Tebowmania
C. Where's the Evidence?/Bountygate
D. Dawg fighting with Ron Mexico
E. Favre dick

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOW

He's gotta at least win something this year (even if its a poll) if it ain't a starting job, a chance to be a QB, a place in rex ryan's heart, or god's grace.

brentech

:lol

$400 is not a lot for a purse.

That said I am not a fan of expensive purses. Fuck Louis Vutton, Feragamo whatever and Burberry.
Yea. My wife has never gone for those brands, but she has like, 4 Kate Spade bags, and another 4 Coach bags. I don't really get the need, but I play games, so who am I to say something.

I buy jeans from both old Navy and Banana Republic. Neither comes with the annoying tramp stamp logo. I also will not own a pair of pants that looks like someone else already wore them. Wtf is up with that?

So what's the argument for Luck being anything higher than 3rd in RotY besides solely wins compared to last year? He has the worse completion% by far, most interceptions by far, worst passer rating by far, least yards per pass attempt, and has gotten worse as the season has ended (4 straight games with less than 50% completions).
College hype.

tmdorsey

Can always count on bionic to get the thread back on track.

Anyway for Xmas this is what I got:

dosh_clooney_6.jpg

I'm loving it so far.

Also thanks to the crap tables in Vegas I was able to upgrade my 8 year old Linksys router to an Airport Extreme.

I'm also at work just BSing as I'm back off vacation and it's dead as hell around here.

Slo

All 3 of my kids have tablets now, and it's the best thing ever. Never again will I pay $30-40 for a DS game. Fuck Nintendo. My kids are just as happy downloading a dozen free games, and if they want to kick in $3 for Plants vs Zombies or whatever, I can make them decide if it's really worth their hard earned cash. Economics, bitches.

The best gameboy is now not made by Nintendo.

Godslay

Banned
Wow they're only double the price of SD cards with that deal.

Damn, I didn't know Vita's could take SD cards.

I step it up and go Banana Republic for when I am working. My day to days are Carhart from Tractor Supply or I really like the Rugged by Wrangler canvas work pants. It snowed yesterday so I can break out the fleece lined ones!

Yeah, I just didn't know Kate Spade was a brand, I thought it was a celebrity or something.

I prefer the Carhartt duck canvas pants over the Wrangler brand. If I bought my wife a $400 purse she would laugh in my face for being a fool. No offense to anyone in here.

Talon

All 3 of my kids have tablets now, and it's the best thing ever. Never again will I pay $30-40 for a DS game. Fuck Nintendo. My kids are just as happy downloading a dozen free games, and if they want to kick in $3 for Plants vs Zombies or whatever, I can make them decide if it's really worth their hard earned cash. Economics, bitches.

The best part is no more $40 cartridges of F-zero sitting around not being used.

DMczaf

They ain't real games! THEY AINT REAL GAMESSSSSSS!!!1111

jbug617

Banned
Lord Brady fucks dudes. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but he shops for a different purpose than I.

He did move up the dating chart throughout his career.

1. Tara Reid pre boob job
2. Bridget Moynahan
3. Gisele (I believe she makes more money than him)

eznark

Banned
Can always count on bionic to get the thread back on track.

Anyway for Xmas this is what I got:

dosh_clooney_6.jpg

I'm loving it so far.

Also thanks to the crap tables in Vegas I was able to upgrade my 8 year old Linksys router to an Airport Extreme.

I'm also at work just BSing as I'm back off vacation and it's dead as hell around here.

Where can I purchase that? Looks rad.

Greg

You're going to raise a bunch of casual gamers. I hope you enjoy playing Farmville 7 with them when you're old.

bionic77

Thats harsh.

If and when my kids get into videogames I would want them to experience the best, not some angry birds, no button, bullshit. You might have saved some money but your kids are going to be so unpopular on Neo-NeoGAF.

Slo

You're going to raise a bunch of casual gamers. I hope you enjoy playing Farmville 7 with them when you're old.

Thats harsh.

If and when my kids get into videogames I would want them to experience the best, not some angry birds, no button, bullshit. You might have saved some money but your kids are going to be so unpopular on Neo-NeoGAF.

:jnc Only on GAF is a hardcore gamer something to aspire to.

bionic77

Done, thanks! Been looking for something to replace mine
I need a wallet and only wish I could go to something that small.

I carry around too many cards and cash to fit it into something that small.

I hope mine never bloats to what George was carrying around on Seinfeld (my Dad's wallet is kind of like that).

Narag

:jnc Only on GAF is a hardcore gamer something to aspire to.

You'll regret it the day you see your kids throwing small birds at your pigs rather than leaning a valuable tradeskill like city planning, advancing America's foreign policy against brownfolk, or dragonslaying. You know, the sort of thing only hardcore games can teach.

eznark

Banned
I need a wallet and only wish I could go to something that small.

I carry around too many cards and cash to fit it into something that small.

I hope mine never bloats to what George was carrying around on Seinfeld (my Dad's wallet is kind of like that).

Why? I carry an id, credit card, conceal carry permit and that's about it.

Top Bottom