• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Ænima

As a "life longer", I suffer from battered wife syndrome. I've wanted to leave but I couldn't... lolol
i-know-that-feel.jpg

Its ok bro. Black Jesus is here now.

JCizzle

Blame the labs for breaking chain of custody. If you want to prove PED use you gotta do it right.

No doubt, which is why I blame Roger for running a clown show organization - especially after everyone knows Braun got off on a similar technicality this freaking year ! Wilson could get detected with horse roids at this point and Roger would ignore it bc of how stupid he looks.

eznark

Banned
They need to just make PED's legal. Especially in the NFL. No one gives a shit when players get caught and no one believes that there are any players in football who don't use something.

If it's a safety issue, the NFL should ban cortisone shots. Those are having a significantly worse and more widespread negative long term impact on players lives than Adderall.

SonnyBoy

No doubt, which is why I blame Roger for running a clown show organization - especially after everyone knows Braun got off on a similar technicality this freaking year ! Wilson could get detected with horse roids at this point and Roger would ignore it bc of how stupid he looks.

That's what happens when you have absolute power, you get sloppy. If he could be scrutinized and checked, he'd run a tighter ship.

Milchjon

If the Giants manage to stay out of the Playoffs, I don't mind most of the other teams. Would hate to see the Packers, Ravens and maybe Seahawks win it all, otherwise I wouldn't care much.

I also have almost zero confidence in the Pats in the playoffs, just like in the past few years. How can someone like Belichick manage to not get the Defense to a level that's at least decent over the course of about 5 years?

bionic77

Whatever.Good luck with the Browns.

Dont want to get swept by them.lol
If we were smart we would just rest Ben claiming he was too injured to play and put in whichever qb gave us the best chance to lose.

But Tomlin is our head coach so we are going to put in all our best guys and then probably lose the game when he tries to kick a 70 yard FG to win the game instead of punting it.

FUUUUUUUUUU

I hate football.

So I made the mistake of watching the last 40 minutes of something called Project X on Cinemax (I'd never heard of it until just now) last night and it has to be the most vapid piece of shit "movie" ever committed to film.

So I made the mistake of watching the last 40 minutes of something called Project X on Cinemax (I'd never heard of it until just now) last night and it has to be the most vapid piece of shit "movie" ever committed to film.
The commercials were intolerable enough, how did you survive 40 minutes of it?

bionic77

Car wreck syndrome at 2:40am. I seriously hadn't ever heard of it until last night!
The best and worst decisions are made late at night.

I remember once in college after staying up for like 30 hours or something crazy I could not go to sleep and watching some really, incredibly bad Sean Connery movie (it was some fantasy movie about a knight or some shit) and I could not stop watching it.

Wrayfield

The best and worst decisions are made late at night.

I remember once in college after staying up for like 30 hours or something crazy I could not go to sleep and watching some really, incredibly bad Sean Connery movie (it was some fantasy movie about a knight or some shit) and I could not stop watching it.

Shit, must've been Highlander. Or the King Arthur shit, whatever.

Edit: I'm mixing up shit, but I totally know what you mean.

bionic77

Shit, must've been Highlander. Or the King Arthur shit, whatever.

Edit: I'm mixing up shit, but I totally know what you mean.
Highlander is the shit man. Give me some credit.

And it is not that horrible King Arthur movie with Richard Gere.

It is incomprehensibly bad. I don't even think Connery was the hero of this movie.

Fuck, now I have to IMDB this shit...

Wrayfield

Highlander is the shit man. Give me some credit.

And it is not that horrible King Arthur movie with Richard Gere.

It is incomprehensibly bad. I don't even think Connery was the hero of this movie.

Fuck, now I have to IMDB this shit...

Brain is fried, sorry. Actually liked the first Highlander.

eznark

Banned
Aaron Rodgers, in addition to loving The Hobbit, loves RGIII. Rodgers called him "very classy, carries himself the right way."

ESPN racist dude was right!

bionic77

Perfect timing, I needed some suggestions for movie night tonight. Thanks!
I honestly can barely remember anything about the movie, except how horrible it was.

I am warning you now that watching this movie will take away 90 minutes of your life that you will never get back.

If I recall correctly I think it did have some titties in it for a second or two and it involved some really lame dude just chasing after some very average looking chick (owner of said titties?). It really was so bad that I could not believe what I was watching though.

Slo

The brain is suspended in fluid, which already allows for both cushioning and slipping. While helmets can't nullify impacts entirely, they can do their job much better than they are now, which is really the point.

The answer has been there all along.

Mr_Krabs_Wearing_a_Water_Helmet.jpg

I honestly can barely remember anything about the movie, except how horrible it was.

I am warning you now that watching this movie will take away 90 minutes of your life that you will never get back.

If I recall correctly I think it did have some titties in it for a second or two and it involved some really lame dude just chasing after some very average looking chick (owner of said titties?). It really was so bad that I could not believe what I was watching though.
I'm just jokin', with as much as I hog the TV for sports and games my wife usually has much more say in what movies we watch. I'm not sure a classic gem like Sword of the Valiant is the type of movie she'd go for but you never know!

eznark

Banned
"I really believe in total body wellness and am into alternative forms of medicine"

Fucking christ I hate Fraudgers so much! But I love him too!

eznark

Banned
That's just cover for when he gets busted for PEDs. He can blame a tainted colonic treatment

He followed it up by saying there is a negative stigma against chiropractors because the big drug companies are funding a smear campaign.

Stupid fucking hippie.

Vyroxis

Banned
Pro Football Weekly has the Packers -3.5 as their best bet this week.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but just about everyone had Houston beating the Vikings also. Just to have the Vikings shut down one of the best offenses in the league and burn their defense to the ground. If that Vikings team shows up, the Packers will have one hell of a fight on their hands.

eznark

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong, but just about everyone had Houston beating the Vikings also. Just to have the Vikings shut down one of the best offenses in the league and burn their defense to the ground. If that Vikings team shows up, the Packers will have one hell of a fight on their hands.

Just passing along info champ.

JABEE

WTF is happening here?

Squickening is becoming an epidemic here. What the fuck is this first team, second team bullshit?

These are different times. I though NFL-GAF was immune to this behavior. It seems people like us are the only ones left holding strong. I blame it on the Jets and their treatment of Tebow. These are confusing times. We need a hero to show the Squickens of the world a path of righteousness.

He followed it up by saying there is a negative stigma against chiropractors because the big drug companies are funding a smear campaign.

Stupid fucking hippie.

He was just saying that doctors push medication over basically anything else. Very true from my experience

Texans suck. Packers don't

JABEE

Aaron Rodgers, in addition to loving The Hobbit, loves RGIII. Rodgers called him "very classy, carries himself the right way."

ESPN racist dude was right!

Wisconsin has really rubbed off on him. He sounds like one of those secretly racist sports announcers.

Top Bottom