• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

gata at a jags game

Someone-has-JAGUARS-FEVER-Getty-Images.jpg
:you

Kiryu

Russell Wilson didn't win PEPSI MAX Rookie of the week.

That was very shocking. RGIII looked "alright" at best against Eagles as Russell Wilson toss 4 TD against Number 1 defense.

The Fan voting idea is so biased because they want their "favorite" to win and RGIII have Washington D.C. to vote so he can win easily.

I thought he wasn't allowed to have any form of contact with the team?

The NFL allowed contact for this, and like others said, it was probably mostly his agent doing the talking here.

I'll steal a line from one of my FB friends: considering how many "Free Sean Payton" shirts popped up this year, can "Expensive Sean Payton" ones be far behind?

Anyone else watching this VT/Rutgers game? So ugly...

I'm actually kind of surprised at the Payton news, I wonder how well the Saints will bounce back next year?

cajunator

Banned
bag of dicks for everyone

alligator.jpg

The_Darkest_Red said:
I'm actually kind of surprised at the Payton news, I wonder how well the Saints will bounce back next year?

Hopefully, poorly. But I have a feeling they'll be back in it come next year. You could clearly tell they were missing Payton this year, getting him back will change that team completely, at least offensively.

Still need help for that defense though.

I was gonna post a video of the time the Jaguars beat the Patriots in the playoffs to cheer up Gator, but then I realized that was in 1999. Whatever the Jags did in the playoffs of 1999 is better off forgotten.

Theres nothing I can do to you thats worse than you being a Browns fan.
See this is what I mean anger anger, stop trying to overcompensate for being a Jags/9ers fan we'll like you no matter what. Don't take your aggression out on me/us, Tebow will save you next season! Just like Thad Lewis will save the Browns against the Steelers :)

See this is what I mean anger anger, stop trying to overcompensate for being a Jags/9ers fan we'll like you no matter what. Don't take your aggression out on me/us, Tebow will save you next season! Just like Thad Lewis will save the Browns against the Steelers :)

Just remember you took the high road by not bandwagoning the Pats as soon as your team took a down turn.

bionic77

I find it amusing that the Browns have won more recently against the Steelers than the Pats.

:lol Pats. Everyone focuses on the Falcons as the league's biggest frauds, but it is clearly the Pats. I mean you asshats fall for this same shit year after year!

Top Bottom