• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

effzee

Lions better not win. I need the Giants eliminated!

Why can't we ever run straight up the middle? All running plays are stretches or off tackle. Just run up the middle with Brown to pick a yard or two.

McCoy. What a pleasure to watch!

We actually have 3 RBs who can all break the big one and form a very formidable running attack.

cajunator

Banned
Arod would be lucky to get 6-10 with this Oline and defense we have.
Brady would barely be able to do anything.
Peyton might have a chance.

I think if the Lions win the Packers will tank.

It be both a bitch move and a stupid move, give up a bye not to play a certain team. Are you guys that scared of the Giants like there isn't other team capable of beating you like the Niners and Seahawks(yeah you really won that game but this a different hawks team)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

special teams mother fuckers

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BlackGhost you looking forward to going on OBR after this game to read the "Montario should be the starter" threads?

motherfucker.... the giants are going to win then the bears will lose, vikes will lose and cowboys will lose. and then we have to fucking play the giants in the wildcard. the one team i didn't want to play!

Top Bottom