• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

brentech

whatthefuck4c0b9_zps651cc12b.gif

Forgot all about this, cracked up watching it.

Greg

Focused on the game, so I'll save posting for half time and after the game.

Texans/Bengals was boring.

GO PACK GO!

Rorschach

Peterson and Webb tonight:

whatthefuck4c0b9_zps651cc12b.gif

lol I never noticed that guy that bails out at the end. He tries steering it for a little bit, then says "fuck it! I'm out! I'm no hero!" and you can hear "I didn't ask for this" as he barrel rolls the fuck out of there. Why didn't he just take the shit off the pedal? Did he think it was gonna explode?

[edit]omg and the steering... the steering is the worst steering ever. He's not really steering it in any direction. He's like a kid playing like he's driving.

Wrayfield

That Schaub pick 6 just proves that it ain't enough for the Brady bunch. Unless Brady gets hurt, it's the Pats in the AFC Championship game.

TheFatOne

When the Texans/Pats played last they both missed a TE and a pass rusher.

Jones was starting to look like the guy from early in the season the last couple of games. Hopefully he shows up. Ninkovich looks like he is healthy enough to play. They should be 100% for the HOU game. I don't think it will be an easy win like last time, but if the Pats lose I will be severely disappointed. This is a game they should win.

lol I never noticed that guy that bails out at the end. He tries steering it for a little bit, then says "fuck it! I'm out! I'm no hero!" and you can hear "I didn't ask for this" as he barrel rolls the fuck out of there. Why didn't he just take the shit off the pedal? Did he think it was gonna explode?

[edit]omg and the steering... the steering is the worst steering ever. He's not really steering it in any direction. He's like a kid playing like he's driving.

:jnc :jnc

It gets better with every viewing

brentech

I always thought he was there the whole time, but he gets ran over and falls into the seat. Then there is the guy that comes running and jumps on board. I'm guessing after picking up yard markers, he went to grab the pylons and threw them into the cart...they land on the pedal and you see him at the start of the clip chasing the thing down.

fucking cracks me up

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm nervous as fuck. Webb going to get at least 400 total yards at 6 TDs. We are done :(

Top Bottom