• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

JABEE

mcPHh.jpg
:jnc

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
dunno. keep him to short/med throws and give foster the ball. i rather have foster lose the game for us than schaub.

defense showed up

it will be a much closer game in NE this time around..last time they were full of themselves with those jackets etc..but they should be free now..theres really no pressure on them now versus that game and that's when they play best

but im glad america saw the greatness that is matthew schaub

Yea if the D plays like they did today, game will be much closer. God damn Schaub needs to get his act together or at least resemble a half way decent QB again.

Foster huge as usual. Also glad to see Foster used in the passing game like last year, they avoided that all season :\

Btw I will never leave the Texans corner, my post early today was to reverse jinx (I think Mastershake saw through me). I'll be doing it next week. Ya'll can think what you want, but I'm no Mech lol

Nori Chan

lol I never noticed that guy that bails out at the end. He tries steering it for a little bit, then says "fuck it! I'm out! I'm no hero!" and you can hear "I didn't ask for this" as he barrel rolls the fuck out of there. Why didn't he just take the shit off the pedal? Did he think it was gonna explode?

[edit]omg and the steering... the steering is the worst steering ever. He's not really steering it in any direction. He's like a kid playing like he's driving.

hahah omg :jnc

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Rodgers is from California and has said he doesn't really enjoy cold weather games. Not sure why we are discussing his sleeves anyway.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Jones was starting to look like the guy from early in the season the last couple of games. Hopefully he shows up. Ninkovich looks like he is healthy enough to play. They should be 100% for the HOU game. I don't think it will be an easy win like last time, but if the Pats lose I will be severely disappointed. This is a game they should win.

Off topic but I played FFXIV with you right? Always get you and TheOddOne mixed up. Daedelus?

Top Bottom