• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

KaYotiX

Banned
mccarthyface.gif

Never fails to be the perfect answer to everything.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He must have read your post earlier, and came to the realization that the Vikings have no chance.

He might as well pad his stats to try to get into the Hall of Fame.

We call this the Tony Gonzalez method. Well not that stat padding, just the whole Hall of Fame no rings thing.

KaYotiX

Banned
Man, reading and listening to some of AP's quotes, he gives no fucks. His season ended when he didn't get the record. Guy is Brees-lite.

Faulk asked him about his goals for next year and the only thing he said was 2500 yards. No mention about wins, playoffs or championships.

Keep him. Guy is a loser.

9504_482154721831221_1455197168_n_zpscfde8670.png

We call this the Tony Gonzalez method. Well not that stat padding, just the whole Hall of Fame no rings thing.

Kinda wish Green Bay went to Atlanta instead. The lulz of them beating the shit out of the Falcons again and keeping Gonzalez from ever winning a playoff game would have been tremendous.

MechDX

This is depressing as fuck.

No way they beat the Pats. Thank God Denver is at mile high for the championship game. Hopefully the Texans at least hurt some Pats receivers and linemen on their way to getting blown the fuck out.
strap on night next week in Foxborough. Texans may as well bend over now!
Fuck you schaub!

Seachickens are dangerous but they suck on the road and they have to win 3 of them on the road to get to the big dance.

I don't think that they'll make it.

JABEE

Seachickens are dangerous but they suck on the road and they have to win 3 of them on the road to get to the big dance.

I could see them making the NFC Championship game though if they play the Falcons. Russell Wilson's play, their running game, and their defense are all very close to putting them up as a big contender. I think they could win it all if Wilson continues to play the way he has down the stretch.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Oh I'm just shooting down this idea that they can't beat the Falcons. They're not great on the road but I wouldn't say that they don't have a 50/50 chance against the Falcons who are perennial chokers.

squicken

Oh I'm just shooting down this idea that they can't beat the Falcons. They're not great on the road but I wouldn't say that they don't have a 50/50 chance against the Falcons who are perennial chokers.

Chickens will beat WAS and then ATL, lose to SF if Justin Smith is back. If not, they are SB bound. They have the only team that can handle the elite passers. Everyone else gets run off the field by Rodgers, Brady, Manning. Keep it close and Wilson will run around and hit one or two big plays

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Would be nice if it could bump the actual football content from 15% to maybe like 22%

I'm reconsidering making a high level football discussion thread. Somewhere that we can talk about football, but not the games currently in play. I bandied the idea about for the all-22's, but we could talk prospects and coaching and whatnot. It'd be the spot for general football questions, too. It won't happen until next season, but right now, I'm thinking it may be the way to go.

Chickens will beat WAS and then ATL, lose to SF if Justin Smith is back. If not, they are SB bound. They have the only team that can handle the elite passers. Everyone else gets run off the field by Rodgers, Brady, Manning. Keep it close and Wilson will run around and hit one or two big plays

Pretty much how I feel. I just don't want to run into Rodgers, Brady and Manning. Thankfully two of them are in the AFC, and Rodgers has to go to SF.

I'm reconsidering making a high level football discussion thread. Somewhere that we can talk about football, but not the games currently in play. I bandied the idea about for the all-22's, but we could talk prospects and coaching and whatnot. It'd be the spot for general football questions, too. It won't happen until next season, but right now, I'm thinking it may be the way to go.

I think that'd be an awesome idea just so i can read it! Maybe us plebs could "ask the experts" in that thread too (not sarcasm)

It's clear there are at least a few people who's knowledge of the game is much higher than the group.

squicken

I tried with my all 22 posts that everyone ignored :(

Definitely a good idea once the offseason starts

Top Bottom