• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

I tried with my all 22 posts that everyone ignored :(

Definitely a good idea once the offseason starts
Your all-22 posts weren't ignored!

I'd agree that a dedicated Xs and Os discussion thread might be an interesting experiment. Though to be honest it'd probably quickly vanish into the abyss.

Doesn't really work as well when youre playing from behind.

it was that but the vikings just weren't having a lot of success after the first drive with the run. the packers were playing more disciplined against the run and were really bringing people up to the line of scrimmage as well.

if webb had made them pay once or twice in the pass early on then GB might have had to dial it back a bit but he was absolutely awful. MN had guys open here and there and webb would either air mail the ball or throw it in the dirt a few yards in front of his receiver.

it's hard to blame webb 100%. on one hand, dude hasn't taken a meaningful snap all year and he is a young guy. you couldn't expect him to win this game on his own. on the other hand, you expect more out of your backup than that. he looked unprepared to play and i have to imagine that just destroys the entire morale of your team when you see your QB out there not giving you any hope at all

MechDX

lol

No other starting QB left in the playoffs will be as bad as Webb. I can't even fathom it.

image.php

4 FG's really? 4 fucking field goals. Offensive juggernaut!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
it was that but the vikings just weren't having a lot of success after the first drive with the run. the packers were playing more disciplined against the run and were really bringing people up to the line of scrimmage as well.

if webb had made them pay once or twice in the pass early on then GB might have had to dial it back a bit but he was absolutely awful. MN had guys open here and there and webb would either air mail the ball or throw it in the dirt a few yards in front of his receiver.
Yup, Packers had zero reason to ever defend against the pass. Even if you run it most of the time the other team has to respect the possibility you won't.

alexrubens

Neo Member
I'm a diehard Seahawks fan. It's been rough in past years, but I think we really have something this year.

This is to all the 49er fans. Kamtrak is coming for you. ^_^

kamhit.gif

cdyhybrid

Keep looking past those Redskins.

He's right alex, get your head in the game, we don't want you losing contain on RG3 and giving up a TD run!

And why are you up so late?! The game is in 12 hours, how can you chase down Santana Moss if you're up posting on NeoGAF?!

cajunator

Banned
So few people hop on the Seahawks bandwagon one can't help but feel that those who do are spies.

Its not one of the teams that people typically bandwagon. Its kind of up there all by itself and people forget about them. all the other teams are kind of clustered close to each other.

LOL @ Last week texan fans saying one and done and f the team..This week they jizzing all over the place...lol Frontrunners...

Lord Brady will be waiting...

Wrayfield

I tried with my all 22 posts that everyone ignored :(

Definitely a good idea once the offseason starts

I never meant to say anything, but to me, after the first 2 or so good ones, it seemed you just went all Madden and drew circles wherever you could. Some of those had so little value that I started to scroll over them. That's my personal opinion and I don't mean to shit on your passion here.

Generally, I would welcome a football kinda-strategy thread, but there are two things that will happen there: There will be a jnc barrage at some point and you know it. And there isn't enough football knowledge around NFL Gaf for to feed it constantly with good material. So it will be 2-3 afficionados spamming it with gifs that make little sense because they are out of context... followed by a taco or something along those lines.

My 2 cents anyhow. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Edit: Grave, not cool man. It's morning for me and I see that shit... :/

Milchjon

Arriving in Berlin at 11:30 am. Feels like half the city is either still drunk or already drinking again.

Whenever I feel like a lazy shit, I have to visit this place for a bit to feel better about myself.

Can't wait for the Redskins to take it to these road pansies within the first half of the game. Seahawks win on the east coast? LOL, the chance is anorexic.

Brinbe

Ha, that Marrone hire looks like such a business move to secure more interest in the Cuse, and that D was still the bigger problem. We'll see how he addresses that.

And seriously, y'all can have Kelly. I don't even want him! I rather a defensive-oriented HC in here like Lovie or Bradley from Seattle. Just hope Lurie's stringing him along to make Banner pay out more.

CrankyJay

Banned
Ha, that Marrone hire looks like such a business move to secure more interest in the Cuse, and that D was still the bigger problem. We'll see how he addresses that.

And seriously, y'all can have Kelly. I don't even want him! I rather a defensive-oriented HC in here like Lovie or Bradley from Seattle. Just hope Lurie's stringing him along to make Banner pay out more.

Ugh, I hope not. Maybe Lovie Smith will consider coming on as DC...

Top Bottom