• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

cdyhybrid

Did you hate the stadium location as much as I did? Fuck, that place is expensive to get to! I felt bad for UNLV, the entire field next to the stadium was full of tailgating WSU fans. Was a ton of fun.

Yes. It was like a $35 cab ride each way from the strip. We also had to wait about 45 minutes after the game freezing balls while we waited for cabs, because they didn't anticipate there would be hundreds of people needing cab rides after the game. The screen in the stadium was complete ass too, but at least I could drink there.

Overall the experience was great, though. Would definitely go again if UW were to play there (but hopefully we can get to better bowl games -.-).

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Yes. It was like a $35 cab ride each way from the strip. We also had to wait about 45 minutes after the game freezing balls while we waited for cabs, because they didn't anticipate there would be hundreds of people needing cab rides after the game. The screen in the stadium was complete ass too, but at least I could drink there.

Overall the experience was great, though. Would definitely go again if UW were to play there (but hopefully we can get to better bowl games -.-).

Oh god, that taxi line after the game was terrible. At least it was September for me and still like 85 degrees when the game was over. I just want to go to A bowl game. Would be thrilled to fight hunger with Kraft!

Mrbob

Wow, I didn't realize the AFC West was so bad.

Denver has 13 wins. The rest of the AFC West only has 13 wins.

Frauds confirmed.

Slo

ym8yE.jpg

Tebow's on the bench. Surprise, surprise.

But we can agree he was the best player on the roster this season? I'm dead serious, I would trade a second rounder to have him on my team.

If not him, then Jamaal Charles.

I wanted the Chiefs to take him in the first round, so Pioli getting him in the third may be the only thing that's kept him from getting gunned down in front of his house.

Godslay

Banned

Frauds confirmed.

Harry Demeanor and I have been saying this all along. It's not like your pissing on a new fire hydrant here.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Too bad they didn't put the football stadium on campus like they did with the Thomas and Mack. Walking distance to the strip.

Hunter S.

Frauds confirmed.

Do not worry we blew them all out except for the chargers. It is kind of like the packers having two guaranteed Ws from da bears each year.

Go Tebows in BCS bore!

cdyhybrid

Oh god, that taxi line after the game was terrible. At least it was September for me and still like 85 degrees when the game was over. I just want to go to A bowl game. Would be thrilled to fight hunger with Kraft!

The cold wasn't too bad the rest of the trip since I was only outdoors for small amounts of time
or really drunk
, but in the taxi line it was awful.

I apologize for bitching you out in the CFB thread, BTW. That loss hurt me and I has having a bit of a meltdown :p

Too bad they didn't put the football stadium on campus like they did with the Thomas and Mack. Walking distance to the strip.

That would've been nice...

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I apologize for bitching you out in the CFB thread, BTW. That loss hurt me and I has having a bit of a meltdown :p

No worries. Apple Cup will do that to you. I was at WSU in 2002 and that Apple Cup was one of the most gut wrenching things I've ever experienced.

squicken

Speaking of quarterbacks, Paolantonio also has an intriguing opinion regarding the potential plans for filling out the depth chart in Arizona. He said he wouldn’t be shocked if Reid invites former Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb to serve as a backup for the Cardinals. “Reid had to be talked into trading McNabb to Washington by the General Manager, Howie Roseman, kicking and screaming,” Paolantonio said. “I’m just warning you, don’t be surprised if it happens.”

cdyhybrid

Speaking of quarterbacks, Paolantonio also has an intriguing opinion regarding the potential plans for filling out the depth chart in Arizona. He said he wouldn’t be shocked if Reid invites former Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb to serve as a backup for the Cardinals. “Reid had to be talked into trading McNabb to Washington by the General Manager, Howie Roseman, kicking and screaming,” Paolantonio said. “I’m just warning you, don’t be surprised if it happens.”

Shit, if they can sign him for cheap they might as well give it a shot. Couldn't be any worse than any of the guys they have there, other than maybe Kolb.

Mrbob

Only team out of all of those to make the playoffs last year, so the staff gets one more year.

Doesn't Schwartz have three years left?

The Lions have at least two more years of suckage. Packers are currently the top of the NFC North and the Bears are reloading now. Lions are waiting too long to do something.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Doesn't Schwartz have three years left?

The Lions have at least two more years of suckage. Packers are currently the top of the NFC North and the Bears are reloading now. Lions are waiting too long to do something.

If the Bears are reloading, what are the Lions doing?

Playoff appearences the last two seasons:
Lions- 1
Bears- 0

Lions will not go anywhere as long as Schwartz continues with his undisciplined coaching. There is no excuse for the Lions to be as bad as they are, not with their talent.

Fox318

Tebow belongs in heaven. He was too good for that trash franchise. The Jests belong and will remain the butt of football fans jokes for the rest of our lives.

Mark Sanchez will go down as a hero for stopping Woody Johnson's plan of turning Tebow into a Earth Emperor.

bionic77

Mark Sanchez will go down as a hero for stopping Woody Johnson's plan of turning Tebow into a Earth Emperor.
I for one welcome Tebow as emperor of the world. He can't be corrupted. No by the Jests, not by hot groupie sluts, not even by Rex's slut wife in exchange for playing time.

Top Bottom