• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

jbug617

Banned
That cat is a drunk.

Kave, here we go
ne-patriots-cat-collar1_LRG.jpg

Followed up by a punch in the stomach, a long pause, then Cutler bends down to the hunched over coach and whispers, "I'm riding the goddamn bike after the half!".

He then walks away with his sweet leather jacket that says "Boys will be boys" on the back. With both his arms on the shoulders of hot broads from 'The hills' screaming:

"See you next week, nerd!

Upon which the coach replies

"But Jay *coughs up blood* we have practice tomorrow"

Jay takes off his Aviators, flicks his smoke away and turns around

"I SAID SEE YOU NEXT WEEK BITCH AND YOU BETTER BRING YOUR 3DS WITH YOU THEN!"

Godslay

Banned
He then walks away with his sweet leather jacket that says "Boys will be boys" on the back. With both his arms on the shoulders of hot broads from 'The hills' screaming:

Jay takes off his Aviators, flicks his smile away and turns around

:jnfc

This part actually got me.

squicken

Add him to Clowney and Lee, and next year is stacked. Sorry to all the teams picking high this year.

Jake Matthews is staying in, and Bruce was working on he and Joekel to enjoy their college years. If those guys stay in it might be the worst top 10 in a long time

Chip Kelly or bust for me. This kinda reminds me of when we had the bidding war for RG3 last year. I think Jimmys gonna go hard after the guy he wants though. It would be nice to win one of these offseason battles

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Love Pappasitos but that shit is pricey. Chuy's is a slight nod lower but priced tons better.

I tried Chuys, it was decent. Mi Cocina/Taco Diner is pretty decent as well for a chain and still a million dollars cheaper than Pappasitos.

I'm accustomed to huge $6 lunch specials in local Mexican restaurants back in Arkansas so one thing I've been surprised by are the prices of Mexican food in Texas.

Chip Kelly or bust for me. This kinda reminds me of when we had the bidding war for RG3 last year. I think Jimmys gonna go hard after the guy he wants though. It would be nice to win one of these offseason battles

It is interesting that Lurie and Banner are going to go head to head so quickly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The sage advice given to me is to stay inside the donut hole or outside the donut, never inside the donut.

Although there are horrible areas inside the donut hole as well so I dunno.

Greg

Jay takes off his Aviators, flicks his smoke away and turns around

:jnc

MechDX

The sage advice given to me is to stay inside the donut hole or outside the donut, never inside the donut.

Although there are horrible areas inside the donut hole as well so I dunno.

Houston has a weird set up. Every nice area has an area within a mile it seems that is a shithole. Lived here for 34 years though and never had a bad thing happen. Except that one time on 59N near Hopper Road.....bad area.

Look shake....

http://www.cheddarheadpackhouston.com/

Your people.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Houston has a weird set up. Every nice area has an area within a mile it seems that is a shithole. Lived here for 34 years though and never had a bad thing happen. Except that one time on 59N near Hopper Road.....bad area.

Fortunately we just said to hell with the whole bad area/nice area thing and moved to the Woodlands where it's just yuppieville. I hate guessing!

MechDX

Fortunately we just said to hell with the whole bad area/nice area thing and moved to the Woodlands where it's just yuppieville. I hate guessing!

But you are right near Spring/Tomball. Some sketchy parts scattered in there. Assholes in the Woodlands just can not drive for shit.

Top Bottom