• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

frog gods cursing the Texans confirmed

He is the chosen one.

4bhCc.jpg

squicken

I just can't see how they bring Rivera back. His coaching in close cost them at least two games. He is out of his league in game management, and garbage wins vs easy opponents should save his job. Just another year of wasting Cam's career and not fixing his issues

Tebow would be a one-year starter if anything to boost sales, since we don't have a starter QB anyways.

What about the son? Is he going to be involved in personnel? I know he was doing some analytics thing

Vyroxis

Banned
I got my apple chips made, a freshly made pizza in the fridge waiting to be baked, a case of beer, and the house to myself for the day. Bring on the playoffs!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So much for getting tickets for one of the Broncos games. Oh well. It's Denver in Janurary, likely to be miserably cold anyways.

Godslay

Banned
So much for getting tickets for one of the Broncos games. Oh well. It's Denver in Janurary, likely to be miserably cold anyways.

Yeah, I read they were gone in 9 minutes or something like that. You might try to talk to one of the guys on the forum here. I know Chiggs gets tickets regularly, as well as Turnstile. Chiggs wanted to do a meet up last week for the Chiefs game. Worth a shot anyways.

eznark

Banned
I want the Packers to take the ball and come out with Jennings, Nelson, Jones, Cobb and Finley spread for the entire first drive. Everyone healthy woooo!

If anything, it should be an all NFC SB.

AFC is so fraudulent

NFC bottom dwellers styled on the pats
everyone styled on the texans
ATL styled on the broncos (nuff said)

Slo

Everybody riding on the Vikebike makes me nervous. Thing's gotta be riding low with all the bandwagon jumpers. At least those fatass sconi's haven't jumped on yet.

I have a suspiscion Chips just doing this for the free food
Daryl Ruiter ‏ @ RuiterWrongFAN
Chip Kelly getting fed well in Ariz. - dinner on # Browns, midnight snack on # Bills, lunch on # Eagles & another dinner with # Browns tonight

Top Bottom