• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Ricker

Its only a 13 point lead but needless to say,Houston has the momemtum,the crowd and all,going to be hard for the Raiders...

Yoo so how bout this Grossi thing is still going. Check out Allbrights twitter. Draft Expert Matt Miller asked what happened because Grossi blocked him earlier in the year for calling out his tomfoolery 😂😂😂😭
Ben is a pretty smart guy.

But he's an asshole of the highest order. He and I got into some heated shot over Brett Smith.

Never in my life have I seen a game this close in the score but 100% over. I can't imagine a scenario where the Vegas raiders come back.

Fitts

I present the last 6 quarters of Raiders football as evidence of Carr being the true MVP

No doubt he's the MVP of this team, but he's even more so than I thought -- and that kind of sucks. I still believe that we have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball, but our coaching staff is failing us badly and they won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

this_guy

Looking forward to the matchup against the Pats next week. Texans won't have to go up against Brissett again so they have a shot.

No doubt he's the MVP of this team, but he's even more so than I thought -- and that kind of sucks. I still believe that we have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball, but our coaching staff is failing us badly and they won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

I have hopes that Norton will be gone

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Based Cian

screenshot_2017-01-07b7x40.png

Look at my window to see a car doing a donut in the intersection because the snow plows haven't plowed the streets, that was more entertaining than this game, also Dark Knight is on AMC...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cook loves simple defense

foppy79

It's annoying because you can see cook could be OK if this wasn't his first start away in the playoffs missing half your o-line as a rookie

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ervin is trash

Fitts

I'm not even a Texans fan but there was a ton of shit calls in that game against the Texans. No mas, the Raiders are losing when it counts :jnc

Just saying, people need to move on. Check my post history for the number of times I've written "tuck rule." (spoiler: this is the first)

Officiating has shit moments in every game ever.

squicken

Yoo so how bout this Grossi thing is still going. Check out Allbrights twitter. Draft Expert Matt Miller asked what happened because Grossi blocked him earlier in the year for calling out his tomfoolery 😂😂😂😭

Is this "meet me somewhere"?

Top Bottom