• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

ngower

As a Houston fan I'm cycling back and forth between extreme confidence that this game is in the bag, and the unshakable feeling that we're going to blow it.

Spinluck

Congrats on the playoff win Texans-GAF, I will enjoy your demise some time this post season, but enjoy the win. Damn do playoff wins feel good.

RBH

I think it looks dope
image.php

omg :lol :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

JABEE

It's annoying because you can see cook could be OK if this wasn't his first start away in the playoffs missing half your o-line as a rookie
I don't know how you see that and that's coming from someone who was looking at him last year in the draft

foppy79

I don't know how you see that and that's coming from someone who was looking at him last year in the draft
I'm not expecting anything big, but if he made the throws where he's been late, it could probably look competitive. It could just be me looking for a silver lining in this guy though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cook the rook is ass

Top Bottom