• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

BigAT

C. Cook 6/21 58 yds 1 int

mNM40fM.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BORK SPEED AHEAD

Brocks best game all year... thanks Raiders!

I'm confused... is pulling on the jersey the way he did not considered a penalty? I mean I know there was hand fighting but isn't preventing the receiver from turning to catch the ball not a penalty?

BORK SPEED AHEAD

Brocks best game all year... thanks Raiders!
So this is what a no laser performance looks like.

I'm confused... is pulling on the jersey the way he did not considered a penalty? I mean I know there was hand fighting but isn't preventing the receiver from turning to catch the ball not a penalty?

It is. The Jersey pulling not allowing him to turn around is why that was called.

Beach

I salute you all who are going to watch the game later tonight. If that 3rd quarter didn't take you out you might have an addicition.

Dishwalla

Banned
Except ESPN has been losing money and subscribers in recent years........

It's still their single most profitable entity is it not? Last I heard ESPN made them more money than anything else they owned(Marvel, Pixar, Lucasfilm, etc) combined.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bork >>>>>> Hoyer

its real

Top Bottom