• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

RBH

Osweiler ballin' out against these Raiders
gucci3.png

It is. The Jersey pulling not allowing him to turn around is why that was called.

I'm just confused how people are confused about the call. I mean someone was trying to argue that Hopkins was pushing but they were both hand fighting and shoving each other which would result in no call, it's the pulling of the jersey that did him in.

this_guy

1 more rushing yard for free McNuggets.

Already got the free Monster taco from Jack in the Box for scoring 2 touchdowns.

Looks like I'll be getting 40% off one item at Palais Royal.

Slo

It's still their single most profitable entity is it not? Last I heard ESPN made them more money than anything else they owned(Marvel, Pixar, Lucasfilm, etc) combined.

In the corporate world its not just whether you're making money, it's also not just whether you're making more money than last year, it's whether the percentage of increase in money you made year-over-year this year is better than the percentage of increase you made year-over-year last year.

If the need is going down and to the right, there are alarms and strobe lights going off at headquarters.

Pretty much stayed in because of the snow and played Witcher 3: Blood & Wine for most of the day and...

*sees score*

...see you for the NFC game later.

Congrats on the nuggets, Texans-GAF

Raiders need to draft/sign an entire new LB crew this offseason. Even with Carr I don't think that Defense would have allowed them to make much noise.

BigAT

Maybe they're dumping cable because they hate having to pay so much for TV and not because they hate ESPN. So yeah, there's kind of a difference.

What does the reason matter when it affects ESPN's bottom line the exact same regardless?

Also, ESPN is by far the most expensive cable network, so that's got to be a factor when people are cancelling due to cost.

Beach

Raiders need to draft/sign an entire new LB crew this offseason. Even with Carr I don't think that Defense would have allowed them to make much noise.
Every position on the defense besides Edge Rusher can easily be upgraded.

Carr going insane in the 4th quarter covers up so much of this teams problems

What does the reason matter when it affects ESPN's bottom line the exact same regardless?

Also, ESPN is by far the most expensive cable network, so that's got to be a factor when people are cancelling due to cost.

What does it matter? Fucking hell. I doubt people are cancelling their entire cable subscription out of spite for ESPN. It's a culmination of factors that has to be considered when saying that ESPN had been losing subscribers year over year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom