• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

ngower

I lived in New England for over a decade and there is nothing that I pray for more than a Texans win next week. God damn would it feel good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Holy shit the highlights from the Packers/Lions game. Dungy saying what I was screaming the whole game. As a defensive end do not give up contain and keep the QB in the pocket.

I don't know if that was a stunt called by the Coaches or Kerry Hyder trying that on his own but that can't happen today.

Never doubted you Brock!
9Lb3ESI.gif

BigAT

On anything I love, I think we'll somehow pull out a Win. I just don't see us losing 4 games in a row even with a hobbled team. Though to be fair the Seahawks have some injuries as well.

If there's one franchise I think of that doesn't have lengthy losing streaks, it's the Lions.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Honest to god, I feel so bad for Raiders fans. One of the most passionate fanbases in all of sports finally has a winning team, beasting on everyone, looking like a damn SB contender and then in just one month it all falls apart. That must hurt like a motherfucker.

GRaider81

Congrats Texans GAF. Good luck next round.

Sad end to a great, fun year for the Raiders. Injuries just a part of the NFL and we didnt cope with it well.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This actually makes me hate Hoyer more.

Dishwalla

Banned
Woo we scored two touchdowns! That alone makes me proud for Cook, even if it's only a little proud.

Not everything was bad this game, had some pretty good defense today and a couple really good offensive drives. But really this went about as expected. A brand new rookie just isn't going to keep this team afloat the way a star like Carr could. On to next year.

Oh and expect an announcement in the next few days about our move to Las Vegas.

NastyBook

Damn, that totally sucks for Raiders fans. I hate it for Cook. Being thrust into the playoffs like that. At least the team is young. Next season'll be dope, though.

Yikes.. I can only hope the defense puts on as good but preferably better performance against the Pats next weekend. Every Texans fan should know how we ALWAYS typically do against the Pats..... X-|.

Raiders needed Carr to overcome all the other shortcomings of the team the entire season, no back-up or third string QB is going to come close to filling those shoes.

B.O.O.M

Rooting for the texans next week, despite the chances of them actually winning terrible.

Rough end to the season but Raider fans should take pride in one heck of a ride. I look forward to the upcoming years to see how they improve

this_guy

Sorry Raiders fans that you guys lost Carr towards the end of the season. Raiders will be a dangerous team for years to come when Carr comes back and if that defense improves.

Good luck next year.

BigAT

Texans need to extend Brock after this impressive victory IMO. Can't expect him to play next week if the team doesn't demonstrate they're confident in him with a massive extension.

Fitts

Feeling really good for TexansGAF right now. They have an underrated team team and I hope they shock the world next weekend.

Was an awesome season for us -- far beyond expectations. Sucks that things went down the way they did, but shit happens. The future is bright and... holy shit, I got to watch a Raiders playoff game! I was in high school last time that happened.

Lots of good feels today. :)

Top Bottom