• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

brentech

On anything I love, I think we'll somehow pull out a Win. I just don't see us losing 4 games in a row even with a hobbled team. Though to be fair the Seahawks have some injuries as well.
Packers down top two corners again. I think the offense can't do enough against Giants defense to make up for the lack of secondary talent available. OBJ has no business not going over 100yds

Dishwalla

Banned
Cook isn't that bad, he's just really inexperienced. You throw him into a playoff game as his first full NFL game and he's going to look like that. Not sure he's ever going to get the chance to get the experience he needs to be a halfway decent quarterback after this game though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Packers down top two corners again. I think the offense can't do enough against Giants defense to make up for the lack of secondary talent available. OBJ has no business not going over 100yds

So you're picking the Giants?

It's tough not to get hyped about the playoffs in general though. This is a new feeling for Lions fandom and it's nice.

I can't pick against the Lions, no matter what though I love being in the playoffs and just having a shot at the Super Bowl.

Dishwalla

Banned
Congrats Texans GAF, you just won the right to be murdered on live television in Foxboro next week. Better you than us I suppose.

Looking forward to another great season next year, and hopefully a much better playoff run.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I want to face Lord Brady.

I mean Bork vs the Lord. You can't top that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Raiders fans here are cool. Good fuckball!

Top Bottom