• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG: "Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 butchers Spanish language to be “inclusive”"

OMG we so need a throw up emoji stat.

Im calling it Wolverine is gonna be nowhere near as good as Raven Software's 2008 game.
Wolverine 2008 will remain THE Wolverine game for a while now. I just can't see Insomniac top it off to be honest. Especially, in today's climate.

I'm sure its going to be beautiful visually, but Wolverine as a character will probably be toned way, way down.

Last edited:

mrmustard

Banned
This is what Insomniac Games says about itself:

"Our games promote positive messages. We tell stories about good overcoming evil. We focus on positive themes like friendship, self-sacrifice and fighting for the greater good. And we walk the walk ourselves through our inclusive workplace culture and industry leadership."
Doesn't sound like the guts and limbs flying around Wolverine i'm hoping for.

Goalus

jm7HTlR.jpg
YMD7eje.jpg
tEzuV68.jpg
Nice spandex costume.

CGNoire

Wolverine 2008 will remain THE Wolverine game for a while now. I just can't see Insomniac top it off to be honest. Especially, in today's climate.

I'm sure its going to be beautiful visually, but Wolverine as a character will probably be toned way, way down.
Less face it. 10 minutes in someones gonna call Wolverine "Toxicly Masculine" and Hes gonna spend the rest of the game trying to "Do Better".

RoboFu

One of the green rats
It’s total cringe for sure but they get to have their ideals and what not as long as it’s not directly promoting violence in the real world .. ect.

The thing is we also get to complain about it. That’s freedom of speech. 🇺🇸

Last edited:

Dane

Calling Latino people Latine/Latinx: "YASSS QUEEN SLAY"

Getting the fucking Puerto Rico flag correct: "Puerto Rico is the capital of Cuba, right?"

Cyberpunkd

It’s total cringe for sure but they get to have their ideals and what not as long as it’s not directly promoting violence in the real world .. ect.
What ideals? Making grammar mistakes in order to push an ideology? How is that different than all the spelling mistakes people make because they cannot even re-read the text they wrote and are accusing others of being a "grammar Nazis"?

Top Bottom