• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I recently got the Coof, can't taste anything for shit, and yet I still want a juicy steak tonight. :(

Hope you recover quick. If you just got it, then it's probably gonna be a few days before you start smelling / tasting again, but if it's been a bit, no harm in trying something juicy to get your senses tingling again.

I got the 'rona back in Feb, first time, and my symptoms were totally different. Didn't lose sense of taste or smell, but I had the worst fucking fever of my life for 48~ hours. It reached as high as 105* at the peak.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
I recently got the Coof, can't taste anything for shit, and yet I still want a juicy steak tonight. :(

feel better get well GIF

Nydius

Life is difficult for spoiled house cats across the globe. Today might be the day they see the bottom of their food bowl. Or perhaps a stray cloud will prevent them from getting their daily ray of sunlight. Please, if you are able, help a spoiled house cat with chin scritches or head pats. It will only take a few moments of your day.

[Sarah_McLachlan_Angel.mp3]

dXGRzjn.jpeg

nush

I got to go home from work early today, because the office I work at is across the road from an office that is planned to have a great British protest at tonight. I suspect nothing will happen as it's in a sleepy business park, although the rozzers were all around this afternoon.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I got to go home from work early today, because the office I work at is across the road from an office that is planned to have a great British protest at tonight. I suspect nothing will happen as it's in a sleepy business park, although the rozzers were all around this afternoon.
Will you be participating in the wheelie bin toss?

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Back to school commercials are hitting Pluto TV and they still give me anxiousness all of these years later - from when I was a kid during summer, when those ads hit the air you knew it was almost time to be once again banished from paradise to go back to sucking ass.

nush

Usually when you see if there are any Xbox 360 games in charity shops/thrift stores it's usually only one or two copies of overpriced annual sport games and Kinect titles. But not today, seems someone had donated their very much loved 360 collection in there, boxed complete all for £1 each. All the Rockstar games, Some COD, Blur, Skyrim ect. Grabbed all the ones I wanted. Then once I'd gone home, emptied my bag I returned and brought the rest and traded them in a CEX for a nice £10 profit in store credit.

BadBurger

I sharpened my Kubu in preparation to make some chorizo rice to go with the soon to be grilled chicken. Cutting through sausage and potatoes like buttaaahh

Dw9K8cA.jpeg

BadBurger

Was checking out my tomato plant I put outside to get some extra sun and I smelled my neighbors' top shelf zaza. I would have slipped over to say hello but I swore I'd stay sober for the next two weeks.

Top Bottom