• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I was invited to test some Valve game called "Deadlock". Anyone get an invite from Valve? I am installing whatever it is now. I hope it's not VR, I don't feel like fishing my headset out from the closest and setting it back up.

Edit: it's an arena, hero shooter. I don't have time to play tonight but I spectated a match some - looks good. The person I was watching kept doing a dodge - a dive into a roll. Seemed to add an extra dimension to the gameplay that I haven't seen in other arena shooters. It has a 1950's aesthetic going on. Pretty cool. Look forward to playing later this week

Last edited:

T8SC

Walked into a local bargain shop today and they had 500ml bottles of "Prime" selling for 29p or a case of 12 for £3. Multiple flavours and the sell by date was way in the future.

These were selling for £20 a bottle a couple of year ago. The cashier said they cant sell any now, nobody is interested.

Funny how things change so drastically when the penny drops.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I was invited to test some Valve game called "Deadlock". Anyone get an invite from Valve? I am installing whatever it is now. I hope it's not VR, I don't feel like fishing my headset out from the closest and setting it back up.

Edit: it's an arena, hero shooter. I don't have time to play tonight but I spectated a match some - looks good. The person I was watching kept doing a dodge - a dive into a roll. Seemed to add an extra dimension to the gameplay that I haven't seen in other arena shooters. It has a 1950's aesthetic going on. Pretty cool. Look forward to playing later this week
I wish I could play FPS games without getting sick. I love Valve games so I am a bit jealous.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Walked into a local bargain shop today and they had 500ml bottles of "Prime" selling for 29p or a case of 12 for £3. Multiple flavours and the sell by date was way in the future.

These were selling for £20 a bottle a couple of year ago. The cashier said they cant sell any now, nobody is interested.

Funny how things change so drastically when the penny drops.
This is not surprising at all.

I've heard that Prime drinks have flopped big time and Logan Paul lost a ton of money on his investment.

I see them sitting on store shelves locally and virtually nobody buys them.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The only Prime I want in my mouth is Optimus' hot viscous motor oil dripping from his cold, hard, rolled steel dipstick.

Subscribe to my Patreon for the rest of this coming of age short story.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
The only Prime I want in my mouth is Optimus' hot viscous motor oil dripping from his cold, hard, rolled steel dipstick.

Subscribe to my Patreon for the rest of this coming of age short story.
kfPEzMY.gif

BadBurger

Wow, the stock market came roaring back in the past week. Huge gains. I also got a full night's sleep for the first night in over a week - shit just kept coming up in the middle of the night, one night a car crashed loudly into a tree just outside of the neighborhood, etc. Feels good.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Could be a new job. People can get really (and sometimes rightfully) paranoid about their new employers finding the things they write online.

near

Gold Member
Why did he edit over 200 posts when he's entire post history still exists? Weird. Just request a username change if you're concerned about privacy.

Edit: But then again, you'll probably still be able to find the new username by tracing quoted posts.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

tbh if I had to choose between a job and nuking my account I’d probably nuke the account 🫡

Luckily I don’t think that’s in the cards. My interview apparently went really well this week and it’s coming down to salary talks 🤞

BadBurger

Looking at my $259 Apple Cash and what stupid frivolous shit I can spend it on

Will probably buy school supplies for my daughter's class again, but I also want to make a new custom pair of Nikes. Nikes cuz.

Tough decision.

BadBurger

Sorry if there's a OT, but Agatha All Along looks boring AF. Who asked for this? That Scarlet Witch show came out before my kid was born.

Anyways. That show is going to be sent out to die IMO. Even Gen Z doesn't seem to give a shit.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Sorry if there's a OT, but Agatha All Along looks boring AF. Who asked for this? That Scarlet Witch show came out before my kid was born.

Anyways. That show is going to be sent out to die IMO. Even Gen Z doesn't seem to give a shit.
Yeah it's really weird. A d level character gets another show. That actress was good in the show but to carry her own series? The cynical part of me says it's purely there for diversity sake. Look at this female led superhero show!

BadBurger

I wonder if it's on Vale's end or my router/ISP. I start downloading a game from Steam and it blasts ahead at like 107 MB/s for like five or six minutes, then descends to 43 MB/s for the rest of the download.

Still great speeds IMO. But like, gimme dat 100+ the entire time internet.

T8SC

I wonder if it's on Vale's end or my router/ISP. I start downloading a game from Steam and it blasts ahead at like 107 MB/s for like five or six minutes, then descends to 43 MB/s for the rest of the download.

Still great speeds IMO. But like, gimme dat 100+ the entire time internet.

eaa1715f8b0f69f989d8893565188812-970-80.jpg.webp

Top Bottom