• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
and a strap on to make sure Richard Packer Richard Packer stays satisfied
This is all that matters, honestly.

Dee Gaeilge GIF by Ros na Rún

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Also, where are you guys finding blackberries?
I can't find any in my city. :(

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
confused excuse me GIF

It's a semolina porridge base and nose and eyes are granola bar pieces.. And it was very delicious and the kids loved it (sobbing silently :messenger_pensive:)
I swear when my dog has something in his throat and he coff, he release like a white puddle of saliva that look suspiciouly similar to your umm...semolina porridge :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I'm sure it taste better than it looks.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
I swear when my dog has something in his throat and he coff, he release like a white puddle of saliva that look suspiciouly similar to your umm...semolina porridge :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I'm sure it taste better than it looks.
Well maybe your dog has robbed some poor semolina porridge merchant and now he's got nothing left to sell and his little Giovannis will starve to death.

Thaedolus

Pho is a Vietnamese dish you fucking heathen.
We went to a restaurant called Pho King in Scottsdale once…maybe 3 or 4 tables hadn’t been bussed yet, we sat down at a clean one and waited 5 before before we decided to leave because no one came to take our order.

That was probably 7 years ago and I haven’t gone for pho since

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
We went to a restaurant called Pho King in Scottsdale once…maybe 3 or 4 tables hadn’t been bussed yet, we sat down at a clean one and waited 5 before before we decided to leave because no one came to take our order.

That was probably 7 years ago and I haven’t gone for pho since

That sucks dude.

I live down the street from a bomb Pho place. I go at least once a month.

Top Bottom