• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

T8SC

or your wife sitting on you?

DTS_Our_Summer_Daniel_Faro_5828_1.jpg

Thaedolus

I busted out the extendable ladder I inherited from my in laws to wash our upstairs windows today, which felt like climbing up a spring and made me fear for my life on a couple occasions.

Anyway, throwing that piece of shit away and paying someone next time

Peggies

Gold Member
I busted out the extendable ladder I inherited from my in laws to wash our upstairs windows today, which felt like climbing up a spring and made me fear for my life on a couple occasions.

Anyway, throwing that piece of shit away and paying someone next time
That sounds sooo Clark Griswold'ish, that's fantastic!

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
not that anyone cares. a couple photos from when I was in London and Paris in June. I was on the London eye and in the Paris catacombs. the London eye was cool but too expensive. to be fair I could've and should've got a cheaper ticket but I didn't know what time I wanted to go at. Catacombs were interesting but it only took me about 25 mins to walk through it. I was so excited to go. Maybe I should've took my time a bit more.

IMG-0342.jpg

This picture doesn't show any bones or skulls but I like the message above the door. It says "STOP! THIS IS THE EMPIRE OF THE DEAD" 💀

IMG-0417.jpg

and I kept track of everywhere I went in Paris. the red dot is where I was staying. I got around mostly by walking and metro. I did go on a bus and boat tour.

paris-map.jpg
Congratulations on not getting stabbed.

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I think he was temp banned then never returned. Bro must have been salty af.

I take around two-ish month breaks from-this-or-that social media, including here, almost every year - nothing personal, I just think it keeps things fresh and is a healthy practice. So Maybe that's what he is on.

But I doubt it. Four months is a long-ass time. I did enjoy his posts. Hopefully he comes back.

ManaByte

I need to apologize to STARSBarry STARSBarry . I did wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Actually, the wrong side of the literal worst day of my life. I don't want to post details publicly, but I've told Evilore the basics of what happened. I was and am still dealing with a near-fatal medical emergency of a family member and it still won't be resolved for a while. I'm currently by myself and I'm on a LOA from work (which I really wanted to avoid). Last night was the first night I got any sleep at all since last Friday night and I woke up with the ban lifted after I reached out about my frame of mind due to what's happened/ over the last few days.

GAF is the only distraction I have right now, and I will watch myself and how I act with the stress of what's going on IRL. Even with the insanity here, I love this place and it's going to keep me from going insane while I'm pretty isolated until the situation is resolved and my life gets back to somewhat normal.

Peggies

Gold Member
I need to apologize to STARSBarry STARSBarry . I did wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Actually, the wrong side of the literal worst day of my life. I don't want to post details publicly, but I've told Evilore the basics of what happened. I was and am still dealing with a near-fatal medical emergency of a family member and it still won't be resolved for a while. I'm currently by myself and I'm on a LOA from work (which I really wanted to avoid). Last night was the first night I got any sleep at all since last Friday night and I woke up with the ban lifted after I reached out about my frame of mind due to what's happened/ over the last few days.

GAF is the only distraction I have right now, and I will watch myself and how I act with the stress of what's going on IRL. Even with the insanity here, I love this place and it's going to keep me from going insane while I'm pretty isolated until the situation is resolved and my life gets back to somewhat normal.
I'm truly sorry to hear that. Hope things work out!

Gravity Falls Hug GIF

FunkMiller

Really hope things settle down for you very soon. Big, manly hugs.

STARSBarry

Gold Member

No worries dude, I do come across as meme guy because I don't act my age on the board. Hope shit sorts itself out for you. Life's a though bitch at times and I appreciate we all need an outlet.

Best wishes for as little as they are worth and I appreciate it.

Last edited:

T8SC

I'm sure I speak for all regulars of this topic in saying, we're here for you if you need to talk.

ManaByte

My entire life was blown to bits at 4:30am on Saturday morning, and I don't know how this is going to end. The uncertainty right now is I think the worst part. I'm 2,000+ miles away from my family and everyone I've ever known. I have in-laws out here now but they're leaving today because there's not much anyone else can do at this point but deal with the agonizing wait.

BlackTron

My entire life was blown to bits at 4:30am on Saturday morning, and I don't know how this is going to end. The uncertainty right now is I think the worst part. I'm 2,000+ miles away from my family and everyone I've ever known. I have in-laws out here now but they're leaving today because there's not much anyone else can do at this point but deal with the agonizing wait.

Wow sorry man. Glad they undid the ban I hope GAF offers some distraction.

near

Gold Member
I don't know what you're going through, but I really hope the situation gets resolved with ease and little suffering. Try not to overthink things. We're here if you want to have a chat about it. Glad you're back.

Top Bottom