• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
jrV3e5d.jpeg
That's G German potato salad! 🍠

nush

I was in the mood to watch something really dumb, so I fired up Ancient Aliens. Never seen it before, but I have seen the memes.

Couldn't even make it through one episode. It is so incredibly stupid.
You've got to start episode one, season one. I only watched it for the lulz but then.

Aztec airplanes.

7fd1edc4fe92b9ced76e1f30ce90121c.gif

Thaedolus

The wife and I once stopped at a brewery in the middle of nowhere. They had German potato salad on the menu, and I was like huh that sounds interesting. So I asked the waitress: what’s a German potato salad like compared to American potato salad?

She goes: oh it’s just potato salad but like, made the German way.

……………….

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
You make German style potato salad much in the same way as American potato salad, but the second to the last step in the recipe is "invade Poland".

Palliasso

Requiescat In Pace
Staff Member
It wasn't worth making a thread for, but we did make a small change to how our media embeds (X / Twitter, Reddit, etc.) are handled. The only functional difference is that sites should follow your theme selection when embedding content. For example, dark theme users should now get dark theme embeds, if the site serving the embedded content supports it.

Peggies

Gold Member
Baby Peggies Nr. 1 and 2 started Kindergarten on Monday. I took off work two weeks, thinking I'll get a little Me-time the second week.

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Doesn't look like it...

Edit: I took off WORK for two weeks. I did not take off for two weeks. That would be weird.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Peggies, how u doin ?
Thanks for asking. I'm doing good. It's just... you can see how many assholes there are, since the majority of kids are assholes too.

I kept thinking about that scene in Bad Santa where Billy Bob Thornton says

"I beat the shit out of some kids today. But it was for a purpose. It made me feel good about myself. It was like I did something constructive with my life or something, I dunno, like I accomplished something."

Haha, gets me everytime

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
The PS5 Pro 's final price was just announced at €800 , so it looks like Europeans are taking it up the ass.

What is Sony thinking?

Last edited:
Top Bottom