• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
KUnMEzp.png
bY9lhps.gif

nush

7EKPxZS.jpeg

Find of the day. I had one when I lived in China and had to leave it behind. Thrift store/charity shop for £10, think about how bad the Wii U sold and then consider how many were sold in the Uk and THEN how many of these controllers were sold here (UK) that only supported ONE game. To find one boxed and complete? I love my Wii U and getting stuff like this is rocking horse shit.

Thaedolus

A coworker came back from Kentucky with a variety of bbq sauces, one of them being very clearly inspired by A1…it made me nostalgic for The Sizzler! Now I want to go buy some A1 and a New York strip and overcook it just to be a kid again

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
7EKPxZS.jpeg

Find of the day. I had one when I lived in China and had to leave it behind. Thrift store/charity shop for £10, think about how bad the Wii U sold and then consider how many were sold in the Uk and THEN how many of these controllers were sold here (UK) that only supported ONE game. To find one boxed and complete? I love my Wii U and getting stuff like this is rocking horse shit.

I so dearly wish I had kept my Wii U instead of trading it in towards a PS4. It was a great console even though it didn't have a bunch of AAA games.

It was also the best console to watch streaming services on. With Prime, the pad was bacially a tablet that showed info about each show you were watching. And for some reason, back in the 1080p days, Netflx looked far and away superior on the Wii U than it did on the PS3 or X360.

Maybe I'll get one on eBay soon.

Thaedolus

Man you watch like one all terrain tire comparison video to kinda gauge the difference between two sets that’ll be $1,300 for your truck and then your YouTube recommendations turn into TIRE TIME- ALL RUBBER ALL THE TIME, LET’S TALK TREAD

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Baydaddydolus how are the kids adjusting to the new school year?
Well my new job requires me to be in the office and my older is in a new school where the gifted learning program is, so they’re doing fine but it’s farther away and in the wrong direction from work so it’s me that’s having to adjust tbh

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Well my new job requires me to be in the office and my older is in a new school where the gifted learning program is, so they’re doing fine but it’s farther away and in the wrong direction from work so it’s me that’s having to adjust tbh
Sounds like life before COVID. You can adjust into any position, you'll be fine.

Top Bottom