• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

Richard Packer

Gold Member
LHYIcG4.jpeg

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
The actor for Rick on the Walking Dead should have won an Emmy for "Sweatiest Character in a Drama".

BadBurger

Man this sucks, having to wake up super early for a work project ....

BadBurger BadBurger , are you interested in the PS5 Pro?

I am iffy. I do like the improvements and what I saw, and with the scope of the upgrade in hardware and tech I am sure it will only get better.

But I am also still perfectly happy with my launch PS5, and I am not certain a mid-gen refresh makes sense this generation. The price, need to buy the vertical stand thingy separately, and lack of a disc drive are also turn offs, though I would definitely be trading in my PS5 and one of my DualSense's for it so the blow would be softened significantly.

I am like 60% there. Reviews and impressions here on GAF may push me over the edge after its release. We'll see.

BadBurger

Damn, Hogwart's Legacy is $17.99 on Switch. So if anyone has kids who only play games on their Switch, now's the time

Thaedolus

Damn, Hogwart's Legacy is $17.99 on Switch. So if anyone has kids who only play games on their Switch, now's the time
Steam 💅

Anyway, has anyone ever woken up at 4AM and needed a PB&J and spun a lazy susan to get that peanut butter and it sighs with a perfect F note?

I gave it three more spins because I thought damn, that’s pretty good, Sue.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Steam 💅

Anyway, has anyone ever woken up at 4AM and needed a PB&J and spun a lazy susan to get that peanut butter and it sighs with a perfect F note?

I gave it three more spins because I thought damn, that’s pretty good, Sue.
Peanut butter and strawberry jam is one of the finest combinations to ever touch a slice of bread. Thank you America.

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Thaedolus

Peanut butter and strawberry jam is one of the finest combinations to ever touch a slice of bread. Thank you America.

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
My mom’s strawberry jam.

I have a life long friend where by high school he didn’t give a fuck, when he came over he went straight to the kitchen and made himself a fuckin PB&J because he loved my mom’s jam so much. It was like a reflex. Like 20 years later my parents still laugh about it

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
My mom’s strawberry jam.

I have a life long friend where by high school he didn’t give a fuck, when he came over he went straight to the kitchen and made himself a fuckin PB&J because he loved my mom’s jam so much. It was like a reflex. Like 20 years later my parents still laugh about it

BadBurger

I just saw the largest spider in my life when I was taking out the trash this morning. Chilling on a tree. Larger than my hand. Shame I didn't have my phone on me to take a pic.

Thaedolus

So can we make a thread about how possibly Israel blew 2,400 dicks off simultaneously today or did we put the war threads completely to rest?

I’m not interested in the politics of it, but I have insane logistical curiosity

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
Love that artwork. Not heard of the books though, I'll check them out.

Here's their Twitter account

They also have this site that let's you know when Special Editions are available

I'm not sure if it cost anything to subscribe

If you can afford it, I reccomand to subscribe since I think that's the only way to get the Special Edition of books. It's worth it I think if you like to read alot

There's also the main site

They are quality and I can tell they actually love what they do

They just announced a Special Edition for Hyperion. They haven't shown what the cover looks like but I hope they do Special Edition for all four books. The Special Edition for Hyperion is coming in 2025. One of my favorite Science Fiction books, I would love to get it if I could afford it

Last edited:
Top Bottom